Hottie Mic Good Stuff

(Jason's POV)
"I'm surprised you actually showed up!" Alex smiled as we walked out of the basement.

"I haven't killed someone in years, you always do it!" I rolled my eyes.

"Hey you've been on tour with Ariana so of course you can't kill anyone." He shrugged and grabbed his car keys

"Where are you going?" I smirked

"Me and Ariana made a deal. She helps me with this mission and I give her some dick." He left. Someone's getting laid tonight

"Someone's getting laid tonight!" Chaz and Landon laughed. Did they just read my mind.

"It's really gross! Imagine your brother and one of your best friends having sex!" I said. They both gaged and shook their heads. "Exactly."

"Damn Jase you have it bad!" Landon laughed

"He's your cousin!" I glared

"This is one of the reasons I'm lucky to not be related to you guys!" Chaz pointed out

"Same!" Felix agreed

"How did Ari do on the mission?" I asked. I've never seen that girl do something bad. Although I do know she hates seeing innocent people hurt. We were playing outside in her backyard once and when Brian stepped on a worm which made it's guts spill out, she cried and hated him for a week.

"She cried and Alex was comforting her. Though when he came into the car, he had a boner and we were all laughing at him!" Landon smiled

"Damn so she doesn't hate Alex?"

"The dude literally left to fuck her I don't think he would do that if she was angry at him."

"True."
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
(Ariana's POV)
"Hello boyfriend." I smiled looking at window where Alex had came in through. This time I expected it so I wasn't scared

"Hello girlfriend." He sat next to me on the bed. I crawled onto him straddling his lap and his back laid against the bed.

"A deal is a deal. This is my part of the deal right?" I smirked leaving kisses down his neck.

"It is." He moaned as I went lower meeting at below his belly button. I unzipped his pants pulling them down. This night is gonna be freaky...

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
(Jordyn's POV)
"Which one is his hotel room?" Liam asked. Room 33, 34, ah 35!

"This one!" I smiled picking the lock.

"How are you sure?" Dylan raised an eyebrow

"We've been here before to prank them." Alyssa admitted as I gave her a glare

"Does Jason know?" Right when Liam asked that the door opened with no one inside.

"Yes!" I said and walked in. I heard noise from the bathroom and tried kicking the door down. The result...my foot fucking hurts!

"Let the professionals do it!" Dylan warmed up his hands and kicked the door which only left a foot print.

"You guys are so stupid." Alyssa tried opening the door. "Dammit I thought it would open and reveal that you guys are stupid like in the movies!"