Back To Tour

(Jason's POV)
"Stop that tickles!" I shifted in the chair. Thanks to Justin's big ass hickey I'm going to have to be wearing makeup all week.

"Too bad stay still!" Alyssa rolled her eyes. They put some kind of foundation I think on and blended a bunch of colors over it.

"Done!" Jordyn smiled putting her brush down. Alyssa did too and I stood up from the chair to look into the mirror. You could barley tell the hickey was there. No red, no nothing. Just looked like perfectly un sucked skin.

"I should train y'all to be makeup artist for the gang!" I pulled my hair and they smiled

"We wanted to do that, but then Alex said we would prank them and we don't disagree with him." Alyssa shrugged

"Okay well remind me to never-" I couldn't even finish my sentence when a loud scream roared through the whole house. The girls and I ran downstairs and saw everyone and...a cheetah in the middle of the room.

"WHY THE FUCK IS THAT IN MY HOUSE!" Alex yelled backing up against the wall.

"OUR HOUSE!" Everyone yelled except for Liam and Justin.

"Yeah Yeah." He rolled his eyes

"Okay, so I went down to 284 Platinum street for a code 62 and saw the cheetah..." Felix explained

"SO YOU BROUGHT IT HERE!" Alyssa screamed. "I MEAN THANK YOU FOR THE INSTAGRAM FAME PHOTO, BUT LIKE GET IT OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

"I didn't bring it for you!" Felix rolled his eyes. "I did it because I was thinking it could help us."

"How would this help us!" Chaz said

"Well we can feed it enemies and train it to find stuff." Felix walked up to the cheetah and started petting it. How crazy is he to bring a fucking cheetah into our home? How did he even get It here? Why was it in our house on platinum street? I have so many questions running through my mind right now!

"How did you get it here?"

"Why was it in our platinum house?"

"Did it eat anything?"

"Will it kill us?"

"Where are we going to keep it?"

"I don't know, i don't know, Alyssa your bunny is in heaven, maybe, I don't know." Felix answered before anyone asked more questions.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SNUFFLES IS GONE!" Alyssa screamed launching towards him. Dylan held her back before she could do anything to Felix and the cheetah growled...we're all gonna die if we keep this cheetah.

"Run." Jordyn said. I could hear the music that comes after the word play as we all ran away from the lion that stood still in our living room. I ran to the music room with Jayden, Justin, and Alex following behind me. Hey I ain't losing my mistakes okay!

"What's this?" Justin looked around the room. Shit! Why did he have to follow my pale ass this room was suppose to be top secret! Well from intruders of course.

"A music room." Alex simply said sitting in one of those chairs that you can spin in. I had to make sure those were in here, I mean you can spin so much that either you fall or get dizzy and walk around like a blind person without glasses.

"Since when did-" Alex started playing one of private songs from my private album interrupting Justin's questions. I glared at him, but he only had his 'secret smirk' on.

"I am so going to feed you to that cheetah!" I growled like the cheetah before we all ran away from it.

"I'd like to see you try." He crossed his arms still with his secret smirk on. I opened the door and pushed him out then immediately locked the door. "JASON JOSHUA MCCANN I AM SO GOING TO FUCKING-" silence fell after.