It's True!

(Jason's POV)
"Me and Ariana are dating..." What the actual fuck...

I burst into laughter making him confused as hell. Does this bitch think I'll believe that?! "Alex, April Fools isn't here yet!"

"Dude! I'm telling the truth! How else do you think I got that photo of you and Jason! She sent it to me cause she tells me everything especially about tour. She doesn't even know we're brothers!"

"Are you sure your serious?" I still don't believe him. I mean Ariana hasn't been in a relationship since Jai which was like 2 years ago? 1? And that Nathan guy and her weren't even a thing they were just really good friends

"Yes Jason! I've been dating her before you and Justin, before you and Justin even met!"

"Since when y'all start dating!" I rolled my eyes. This bitch I swear

"Since November 15! We've been talking for like 5 months!" Oh shit...

"I don't know Alex, still not believing you..." He pulled out his phone and showed me someone's contact under 'Baby Girl😍'. I noticed the phone number...it was familiar! It was...Ariana's..."SHUT UP!"

"I swear dude! Would ever lie to you- wait...okay would I ever lie to you about something Important like this!"

"Not really.."

"I'm telling the truth!" He is telling the truth. I can see it in his eyes, they've his normal color and when's he's lying they get a little dark. My family has a lot of feelings that involve with our eyes, it's weird.

"I believe you, but how did you start talking to her in the first place! How did you keep this a secret? Why did you never tell me this-"

"Jase I only told one person! She didn't even tell anyone! We're a secret and the only person that knows about our relationship is Liam. I've been gone so long cause I've been going to her house to see her."

"She has security, how did they let you in?"

"I have my ways-"

"Don't use my words against me!" I crossed my arms and he chuckled

"Well it's true though." He shrugged

"Did y'all fuck yet?' I'm curious!

"I ain't telling you!" He did

"MY BROTHER FUCKED ARIANA GRANDE EVERYONE!" I yelled

"MY BROTHER FUCKED JUSTIN BIEBER EVERYONE!" He copied. Oh this piece of shit!

"HOLY SHIT!" The twins yelled coming in

"Hey Alex can I use your girlfriend for-" Alyssa got interrupted

"Don't even ask it's an immediate no!" Alex out his hand over her mouth. Jordyn went from behind him and stole his phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked her

"Looking through their messages since Alyssa saw yours with Justin- OH SHIT THESE GUYS SEXT A LOT-" Alex took his phone back