Chapter 2

It's the Mathematics lesson now and I seriously hate it. I sucks at Mathematics so badly but luckily, the two guys beside me are really good at it.

"Erm.. Baekhyun, how do I do this?" I was stucked at that question for like 10 mins.

He lean closer to me and start writing on my paper while explaining it to me.

"Understand?" He asked.

"Yeah. Thank you so much" I nodded with my eyes locked on the paper.

Halfway through, 2 girls in our class called for Baekhyun.

"Baekkie! Come here" they shouted. They whispered for awhile and then went out of the class together.

"They are having their self declared break." Chanyeol said.

"Self declared break?" I was confused at first but I got it after that. "I see. Aren't you going with him?" I asked.

"It's okay, I would rather not see him flirting with girls." He said.

"Flirting with girls..?" I asked

"He get along with all girls. Of course, including you. But he's a really nice friend." Chanyeol said.

I just nod my head and continue doing my work. When I thought I was special, but I found out that he treated all girls the same way. About 30 minutes later, they came back. The 2 girls was clinging on him when they came in. Baekhyun saw me looking at him and he smiled. He spoke to the girls at their seats for awhile before heading back here. I smiled to him awkwardly when he sat down beside me.

"Eat this." He said and handed me a swiss roll.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Can't you tell? Its food. I know you're hungry." He said and place it on my table.

"Th-thank you.. But can I eat in class?" I asked and they both laughed.

"Just eat it. If teacher scolds you, I'm here." Chanyeol said.

I open the plastic wrapping around it and start munching on it while the both of them help me keep a lookout for the teacher. We continued with our own work silently until Chanyeol speaks.

"Are you free after school?" He asked.

"Are you trying to ask her out for a date already?" Baekhyun replied before I said anything.

"What date. I'm not flirty like you okay. I'm just thinking of having dinner with BOTH of you." he emphasised on the word 'both'.

"I'm sorry but I'm meeting my sister after this." I said.

"Sister? You have a sister? Is she pretty? I like noonas!" Baekhyun said excitedly.

"Byun Baekhyun stop it." Chanyeol said and hit him lightly.

"It's alright. Yea, she's really pretty. I always thought I might not be my parents biological daughter because I'm so ugly while my sister is so pretty." I said with a slight pout unknowingly. I wasn't trying to do aegyo but I just did it unknowingly and I'm so embarrassed about it.

"No? I think you're really cute." Chanyeol said. I slap him on his arm jokingly and laugh the awkwardness off.

"How about we go for dinner together with your sister?" Baekhyun asked.

"Hmm.. I'll ask her." I texted my sister about it and she agreed after confirming that they're handsome.

The 3 of us waited outside my sister class. Baekhyun kept snatching my stuff, playing with my hair and all. I was jumping around snatching back my things like a monkey. Chanyeol tried to stop him but eventually join him.

"I'm going home if you're not giving my phone back." I said and faked an angry face while folding my arms.

"Ya- let's just stop disturbing her." Chanyeol looks nervous and gave the phone back to me. I took back my phone and turned around, trying to hold my laughter after seeing his nervous looking face.

"Are you angry?" Chanyeol tapped me on my shoulders with that apologetic voice.

"I'm just playing around. You get mad over such small thing? I hate girls who can't take joke." Baekhyun said and my smile went away immediately.

"Ya! Shutup!" Chanyeol shouted at Baekhyun.

I walked away without turning back to look at them while texting my sister, telling her that the dinner is cancelled.

Chanyeol came right after me and stopped me. "I apologise on behalf of Baekhyun. Don't be angry alright? He doesn't think before he speaks." Chanyeol bend down to match my height and said.

"Nah, it's alright. This isn't the first time I get hates from guys." I said. He look at me curiously before asking, "What happened?"

"Nothing. Leave me alone." I said and walk away. After I reached home, I texted my sister because by right she should have reached home by now.

"Where are you?" - me

"I'm having dinner with your friend." - her

"What? You went for dinner with him" - me

"Yea. Why? He was waiting outside. I told him you cancelled it but he suggested that we both should go for dinner instead." - her

"And you abandon your sister like this." - me

"He said another guy is with you though. And he's too handsome for me to reject." - her

I got pissed off so I stop replying her messages. After 2 hrs, she came back with a big smile on her face.

"Ya- you rude kid. Why didn't you reply me after that." She said.

"I didn't see it." I said coldly.

"Lies." She slammed my door close and went in to her room.