Chapter 38

Chanyeol's POV

"You just debuted, how can you have such scandal?" The CEO of the agency, Kim Junmyeon said.

"I don't think this is a scandal. It's my life, my marriage." I fought back.

"Fine fine. There's nothing we can do about it anymore. We have to make an official statement about it." Mr Kim said.

"I only have one request. Don't expose my wife's identity. I don't want her to be exposed to the public because of me." I said, he agreed.

When the official statement was released, more and more hate comments start coming towards us and attacking us.

"Aren't he a little too fast? He just debuted last year and now he's already married? He will lose so many fans like this." Eunhyun read out the comment.

"Hey hey hey, stop looking at the comments. Just ignore them." I said. She ignored me, still reading the comments.

"I said stop." I went forward and took her phone away.

"Maybe we shouldn't-" she said, but I cut off her sentence. "Shhh. Don't you dare to say things like this." I said.

"You know, so far I didn't even see one positive comment at all. Not even one." She said, almost crying.

"It's okay. People will stop talking about it soon. It will be over soon." I said and went forward to hug her.

End of Chanyeol's POV

For the past 2 months, negative comments are still flooding in. On Chanyeol's public account, not the private one that he had since long time ago. It's a account he created for the fans. There's lots of comments on his post, 99% are the negative one.

"Good morning~" Chanyeol said the moment he opened his eyes. "Why are you awake so early?" He continued.

"I can't sleep very well recently." I said. He touch my hair lightly then said, "I know it's been really tough on you recently. All the hates against us. I'm really sorry for that." He apologised with that apologetic stare.

"It's not your fault. Stop apologising." I smiled and got up to prepare breakfast.

"Breakfast is ready!" Chanyeol ran out of the room excitedly like a kid.

I took a bite of bacon then felt nauseous suddenly. I ran to the kitchen sink and vomitted it out.

"Jagi! Are you alright? What happened?" He asked, lightly patting my back to make me feel more comfortable.

"I'm alright." I assured him with a smile.

"Could it be..." His face suddenly brighten up. "Let's go to the hospital for a check up? I'll push back all my schedule today." He suggested and I agreed.

"According to your report, you're fine. It's a slight food poisoning. I'll give you some medicine and you'll be fine after awhile." The doctor said.

"Oh.. Alright, thanks." We thank the doctor before we leave the room.

"Just food poisoning." Chanyeol said with a disappointed face. I laughed at his face and said, "Are you that disappointed? I think it's a suitable time now too." I said.

"Why?" He gave me a confused look.

"There's too much stuff happening right now. It's very stressful." I said.

"Stressful? Are you stressed over those things? Aigooo my poor Hyun~" He pinched my cheeks. "It will be over soon." He gave me an assuring smile.

Chanyeol's POV

I saw Eunhyun sitting on the couch using her phone. I sat down beside her and saw her looking at the comments again.

"Ya- I told you to stop reading them." I snatch away her phone. She look away and remain silent. "Jagi~ Smile?" I said. She gave me a slight smile then turn away again.

"Jagi~~" I fooled around and did funny faces to try to make her laugh.

"Stop it. Leave me alone." She said and walk into the room.

I unlock her phone and look at the comment that she was reading just now.

"She should consider leaving Chanyeol. All the hates she's bringing will only harm Chanyeol. I really think she need to put herself in Chanyeol's shoes. She will only ruin his career, not help him."

"What bullshit is this?!" I shouted out of anger. I went into the room and see her quietly sobbing on the bed. I went forward to hug her. Just hugging her silently and let her cry in my arms.

"Are you feeling better now?" I asked after she calmed down.

"Should we consider-" She said, I interrupted her. "Shut up. I know what you want to say. No. Never." I raised my voice out of anger.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to shout at you. I just hate it when you say things like this. Didn't we promised each other that we will stick with each other through the ups and downs? This is only the down. I want to have so much more ups with you." I said, she started crying again.

"Aigoooo, my poor baby~" I hugged and comfort her.

End of Chanyeol's POV