Chapter 20

In the morning, woke up to his message again.

"Morning Jagi~" - Chanyeol

"Morning~" I replied him immediately before I start preparing for school.

When I open the house door, he is already waiting there for me.

"Why didn't you tell me that you're coming? Did you wait for very long?" I asked.

"No, I just came 5 minutes ago." He said with that bright smile.

When we enter the class, everyone look at us again. I swear I hate all the attention on us. Chanyeol noticed that I was abit uncomfortable. He gave me an assuring smile and quickly walk to our seats.

Today we didn't go out after school but he asked me to go to his house for dinner because he want to cook for me. When I reached his house, he's already cooking halfway. He look so cool when he's cooking. Like a real chef.

"Isn't this a little too much for just the 2 of us?" I said, looking at the 3 dishes and 1 soup on the dining table.

"Don't worry, we can finish it. I eat alot." He said.

After dinner, we sat down on the couch and relax. I lied down on his lap and use my phone. I was scrolling through instagram and saw a cute video of BTS V. I fangirled over him like crazy.

"Who is that?" Chanyeol frowned.

"BTS V. You don't know?!" I said.

"Why would I." He said and took my phone away.

"I think I look cuter." He said.

"If you insist." I said and laughed.

"Okay then." He paused and showed me a picture of Twice Sana.

"She's so cute and she's totally my style." He said.

"I'm going home." I said and stood up right away.

"Ahhhhh I'm just joking~~" he pulled me back and hugged me tightly.

"Go find your Sana." I said.

"She's cute and is my style but you're the only one I want." He said and I totally melt.

"Still, I have to go home." I said

"Noooo~~ Stay here with me tonight." He whined like a kid.

"Okay okay fine." I can't help but agree. He fell asleep halfway when we are talking.

"Am I that boring?" Looking at his peaceful face, I smiled unknowingly.

"Mina... miss you..." he mumbled something about Mina.

"Mina again? Who exactly is Mina?" I said.

The next morning, I woke up without seeing Chanyeol in the room. I went out and saw him cooking breakfast in the kitchen.

"Goodmorning! Breakfast will be ready soon. Go wash up first. There's a new toothbrush for you." He said.

I went infront of 2 doors, didn't know which one is the washroom. I opened the left one which is not the washroom but I saw a lot of photo frames inside. Out of curiosity, I went inside. I pick up the one nearest to the door, it's a picture of his family. I went in more and reach out to this one pic at the very corner.

"Isn't this... me?" I said shockly after seeing that picture.

"Why are you in here?!" Chanyeol shouted. I got shocked and drop the photo frame. The glass broke into million pieces. This is the first time he shout at me and look so angry.

"I-I was just curious." I said and took a step back while he came forward to pick the picture up.

"I don't remember taking that picture with you?" I said.

"She's not you." He said.

"She looks exactly like me.." I said.

"I'll clear the mess first. I will tell you about it later." He said.

After he cleared up the mess, he asked to finish the breakfast first before we talk about that. When we're eating, he didn't say a single word at all.

"Can you tell me who is she now?" I asked after we finish eating.

"She's Mina. My ex-girlfriend. She passed away 2 years ago. I not trying to hide it from you but I just think that there's no point telling you about it. When you came to our class for the first time, I really thought you're her even though I clearly know that it's impossible. I can't help but think of you as her. At first, I really like you because you look exactly like her. It's only when you got together with Baekhyun, then I realised the feeling I have for is you, Eunhyun. I- " I interrupted his sentence.

"You can't help but think of me as her? Me as her?? A substitute of her??" I raised my voice.

"Yes, but that's at first-" he said.

"So all this long, I'm Mina. Not myself. And the one you love is Mina, your ex-girlfriend. I'm just a substitute of her. Great. I understand now, Park Chanyeol. Great." I said, grab my bag and ran out of the house.

I ran to the nearest bus stop and took the bus just before Chanyeol catch up with me.