Part 30

Nialls POV:

Once we had finished recording I ran straight to my car and sped off down the road to Amy's. I knew she had been crying I could tell and I want to know whats wrong with her.

"Come on" I tapped the stearing wheel whilst waiting at the red lights. As soon as it turned green I drove down the road and pulled up to Amy's. I parked the car outside her house and ran to the door and gave it a hard knock.

I waited and waited and still no answer. I kept knocking, I knew she was in because I heard shuffling behind the door.

Amys POV:

I heard a bang on the door which made me jump. Was Lee back? he couldn't be. I started shaking, I was really scared. I placed Mason in his crib and slowly walked downstairs so the person on the other side didn't hear me. I peeked through the peek hole and saw a blonde lad running his hand threw his hair.

I un-attatched the latch and slowly opened the door only showing the half of my face which wasn't bruised.

"Thank God, are you ok?" Niall spoke. I nodded and looked at the floor feeling my eyes well up with tears again

"Can I come in?" He spoke again. I gulped, he can't see me like this.

"I'm busy sorry" I spoke quickly

"Please, I won't get in your way" what could I say to that? no go away? I really needed someone to talk to but was my ex really the right person? I nodded and moved aside standing behind the door.

I quickly shut the door behind him attatching the latch again. Niall walked into the living room and sat on one of the leather sofas.

"Amy?" Niall seemed shocked. I knew he had seen It I turned around so he could see the normal part of my face, I saw him stand up and stand in front of me using two fingers to move my face so my bruised left hand side was facing him

"Oh my god!, Amy what happened?" I started welling up again and put my head on, Niall pulled me into his chest and gave me one of his famous Horan hugs.

Minutes later I heard faint cries coming from the intercom indicating Mason had woke up.

"I'll be back in a minute" I sniffled walking upstairs.

I got to Masons bedroom and saw him peeking over the top of his cot rubbing the tears out of his eyes

"Heyy, whats wrong baby?" I picked him up placing him on my hip, he snuggled his head in my neck "Lets go see daddy" I sighed and carried him downstairs.

Once I got back in the living room I saw Niall looking at the photos of Mason around the room, I put Mason in his play cot and he fell asleep again on his chest.

"So, will you tell me how that happened?" Niall whispered tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"It-it was erm" I said through tears lookin down "L-lee" I bearly whispered

"He did this?" He nearly shouted "He hit you?" Nial raised his eyebrows and I nodded, "He isn't getting away with this" Niall spat, I shook my head

"Niall please don't do anything stupid" I wiped a few tears away

"He hit you Amy" He said cupping my face "He hit the girl I love" He whispered but I still heard. He pulled me into another hug placing a kiss on my head.

We both sat down on the sofa, he had his arm wrapped around me and I snuggled into his chest and we both fell asleep. Mason was still asleep in his play cot that was at the side of the Tv.

__________________________________________
I changed the name of the fanfic to '16 and Pregnant' and I also changed the front cover.

Please share the fanfic :)
-Amy x