06

'Hwang SinB?'

"Yes?" I looked at him, pretending that i want to hug him so bad. "Hi. I'm Dr. Hwang SinB. The one who operated you." I bowed slightly. Please tell me, you remember me. Ill kill you if you didnt. "Do you know me?" He asked. WHAT THE HELL JACKSON? YOU NEVER LEFT IN MY MIND hihi. "Ofcourse. Who wouldn't know GOT7's wild and sexy?" I said smiling. I saw him curved a small smile in his lips. I sat down to the chair beside him. "Thank you for operating me." He said and bowed. "Its my job, after all. Your fans will kill me if i let you die." I replied folding my arms. "Are you a fan?" Weird question Jackson. "I am a human. Pfft hahaha." I joked which is nothing to this boy infront of me cause he is the wackiest person i know. "So why did you have music class when you're studying Medicine?" WHAT THE HELL JACKSON. Stop.

JACKSON's POV

"So why did you have music class when you're studying Medicine?"  I asked her.

She seems surprise but she quickly pulled it up. "You remember me?" She asked while looking down. Her double chin is cute. "What do you mean?" She asked slightly looking up. "Of course, i remember you. You never left in my...." I was about to say heart when the door flew open and Tae walked in. Wrong timing Tae! Thank you so much! If this boy isn't my bestfriend, i killed him long time ago.

-------------------------

SINB's POV

Its been 3 days since Jackson was discharged here in the hospital. We exchanged numbers and talked for hours before he left. I told Tae what Jackson must do and must not do. I am indeed happy that we were friends again. He is so comfortable to be with.

"Dr. Hwang, you are advised to move to the private check up room." Nurse Yerin said while gathering my things and arranging some of my stuff. She is really cute. I told her to not bother arranging my stuff cause it will get messy after. I just brought my phone and headed out with Yerin heading to the private check up room.

I opened the room and sat at the doctor's chair while Yerin was just beside me. "Omygosh. You are Jungkook from BTS!" Yerin said. I- i didnt recognize him. He looks so mature after i saw him when i was a transfer student. He started to remove his mask and cap and smiled at me but he really looks sick. This shouldn't be awkward right? 'Youre a doctor SinB. Focus.' i said to myself.

"What brings you here sir?" I asked the man who i assume he is Jungkook's manager.

"This boy who i assume you know because he is really famous and they are topping each charts also achieving all kill with his group ca--" Jungkook cut him off. "I was in the practice room, we were rehearsing for a surprise show for our fans but i ended up throwing up and got really sick." Jungkook explained. I told Yerin to get his temperature.

'38.0' Jungkook has a high fever. He caught a cold too. He should be careful. "Im afraid you need to stay here in the hospital. That is the best we can do in your case. We need to monitor and do exams also." I said to Jungkook. "But they will be having a concert a day after tomorrow. The person you are talking to is not a normal person. He is an idol. He has an image to protect. Cant you get that? Are you really a doctor?" His manager raised his voice at me which made my eyebrows raise too. "I know his image. I knew him first before you, before he came to this industry. You have no rights to question my job. I can file you a case. I'm just saying what is the best for Kookie. I hope you understand. You should have taken care of him more." I shoot back. "How much did you pay for this hospital just to give you a job? Are you the owner's daughter? Kookie? Youre a fan! Maybe youre a sasaeng one? I need to call--" Jungkook cut him again.

"Do what you need Bi. Ill tell my members about this." He said to me while getting his phone. "You are fired." Jungkook said to his manager. "But-" His manager protested but Jungkook talked someone in the phone. "Hyung. Im getting hospitalized. Please also get us a new manager. I fired him because he disrespected a doctor. Im at JYP hospital. Okay. Okay. Thank you." Jungkook ended the call. He stared at his manager with open hands. After a minute, his manager handed him his company card the company phone and other things. "I trusted you so much Jungkook." His manager said. "I trusted you too. I told you to not disrespect anyone but you did. Im sorry. Please don't let me see your face again. Dont try to get back to me." Jungkook said straight up serious.

"Jungkook, lets go to your room." I said trying to break the tension. His manager bowed to him and me and left the room before we got out.

Jungkook, Yerin and I finally arrived at his room. "Yerin, please get the materials for the"Do you have some clothes with you? Theres a hospital clothes in the cabinet in the bathroom. Suit yourself here Jungkookie. Its not that--" He cut me out. IS CUTTING PEOPLE LINES IS HIS HOBBY? "I miss you calling me Jungkookie." He said. Please dont bring this up again. "Everyday people calls you Jungkookie." I sat in the couch beside his bed as he sat on his bed. "But you are the first one and the one who invented that." "Yes. I am the one who invented that and still disappointed with you why you let your fandom use that name i gave you." I said. I really hate it. Im the one who supposed to be calling him Kookie. ONLY ME. Hes my bestfriend. Im glad were not awkward anymore.

I heard the door open and saw Yerin came in with the Medical tools to attach his IV also its dextrose. After we attached his IV and got everything fine. I told him to sleep since its late and he will take Medical Exams tomorrow. Plus Bangtan will arrive soon. Its a safe room after all. No need to watch over him.

I got out and ready to head home. I checked my phone. No messages from Jackson. Maybe hes busy. Why am i expecting a text from him anyways?

I turned my phone off and headed home.  What a tiring day.

------------

END OF CHAPTER 6! 10 VOTES AND 20 READS FOR THE NEXT UPDATE! GOT7 AND GFRIEND JUST DROPPED TEASERS omg. Im choke.

Please stay healthy and safe. :* Thank you for reading also share this story!