03

Today was my last day here in this school. Its time for Music Class but since its my last day, they used it to ask me questions. We are only 10 people here anyways.

"Are there handsome people in your school?" What?

"Yes. A lot. Especially the basketball team." I replied. Its true anyways.

"Why are you so quiet? You're not talking to anyone." A redhead girl asked me.

"I'm sorry. But i just suffered from an incident that until now is still crystal clear for me." I replied

"Oh, sorry." She bowed slightly which made me laugh. "I wont lie if i say its not that serious cause it is but I'm gonna be fine." I said while laughing. There are a lot of students here so speaks English fluently. Wow.

"Do you sing?" Our teacher asked.

"I can."

"Do you dance?"

"I can."

"Do you act?"

"I can."

"Why are you keep saying 'I can'? I am asking a do question." Prof stated.

"IM SORRY IM LATE" He shouted from the door catching his breath.

"Its okay Mr. Wang. We dont have a class anyways. We are here with SinB and getting to know her cause shell be leaving today."

"Oh." He stated. WHAT WAS THAT? Is he disappointed or something? Does he want me to stay? Errr... I should stop assuming right? Right.

"Tell me your talents Ms. Hwang." Tae asked? I think his name is Tae. Lets call him Tae.

"I can dance, sing and act. Also i play piano and guitar." They were all cheering for me and asking me to sing. Since its my last day. Lets don't kill the happiness.

"Drop the beat." I asked. Uhm, all of them speaks English but i don't know if they did understand. Suddenly "Tae" was doing some beats with his pen and chair. Im thinking of a song. Okay lets give this a shot.

[The Chainsmokers- Setting Fires]

"Down to my last match fire I touch just to feel
Why is it easier to burn than it is to heal?

Out in the cold you've been
I begged you to come back in
But I can't do this again"

I just let the words spit out of my mouth. That lyrics was just a random.. He started beat boxing. He is giving the song some hype.

"I can't keep you from harm
But I'm set on fire to keep you warm
I can't go on and on
Setting fires to keep you warm
I can't keep you from harm
But I'm set on fire to keep you warm
I can't go on and on
Setting fires to keep you warm"I ended the song. They were all in shock. What am i supposed to do? Do i really sound that bad?

"Are you a trainee?" someone spoke. THANK YOU

"What's a trainee?" What training is she talking about?

"What song is that?" Prof asked.

"Setting Fires?" I answered. I'm not sure hehe.

"You're not sure? Who sang it?" Is he a mind reader or something?

"Me?"

"We all know you sang it but I'm asking who wrote, composed and sang the song? The original artist!" He sound pissed off. Obviously didn't know that i only made that one up.

"Hwang SinB. She wrote, composed and sang that song just minutes ago. She didn't even notice that she sounds bad" I said

"You sound great! You should audition to entertainment companies! You will be their ace! Being able to compose that song quick is a talent! Don't forget me when youll become famous!" 'Tae' said without breathing.