09

SINB's POV

It was a busy day at the hospital since its friday night. People coming in and leaving. People drunk that can't handle themselves. There are also some accidents because of people drunk driving. Overall, we are all in the emergency room helping our ER  people. 

After all the mess and took care of all patients, i decided to go back to our staff room where we have beds and lay down. I thought about our case. Do i really meant what I said to him? Do I really love him? Yes I'm happy when I'm with him but does that mean that I love him? I'm so confused with my own thoughts right now. I decided to just sleep this out. Maybe it will help. 

I woke up with Jackson's call. I answered him.

"Hey Jack. What's up?" I said while yawning

"Hey B. Did I wake you up?" He asked

"Yes you did" I replied

"Im so sorry. You can go back to sleep now. I just want to hear your voice." 

"Okay bye." 

"Wait B, I'm just kidding hahaha." He said laughing

"How are you Jack?" I asked him

"I'm fine. We just finished our practice. I called because I need to tell you something." He said

"Sure what is it?" I asked him. I sat on my bed

"You know that we will be going to Japan next week right?"

"Yeah because of your tour?" I asked

"Yeah. but it turns out we need to leave later tonight because we need to attend a variety show tomorrow in Japan." He said

"Oh, so you guys will be there for 3 weeks?" I asked

"Yeah. But ill try to go back here in Korea earlier." He said

"Its okay Jack. Be with the boys and with your fans. You know their happiness." I said

"Thank you B. Ill call you everyday when I'm not busy and when your free okay?"

"Yeah. Take care always! Make sure you guys eat and rest."

"I'm really sorry B. We just started but now were not seeing each other for 3 weeks." He sounds so sad

"Its fine Jack. Lets just call each other often. Well be fine." I said to cheer him up 

" I love you B."

" I love you too."

And our call ended like that.

My birthday will be in 3 days. He will not be around. I closed my eyes to prevent my tears from falling.

--------------
I opened the door and recieved a package.

It was from Jackson.

" hey baby, hapoy birthday. Im sorry i cant be with you today. I love you and i miss you so bad. Jack xx"

It was a box of lowers. Its so beautiful that i dont wanna touch it.

I spent the whole day watching netflix when i recieved a text from Jackson. "Get dressed warmly" i dont know if he just told me that or we will go out? Ohhhh, thats inpossible. He is in Japan currently but i obeyed anyways its almost 10 in tge evening. I dressed up in leggings and Sweatshirt i mean i can wear this to sleep so its fine. I returned back to my couch and started watching Criminal Minds.

*ding dong*

"package delivery" that voice sounds like Jackson and again its impossible. Also at 10 in the evening they are still delivering packages? Either ways i stood up and open the door.

"Happy Birthday love" Jackson said while standing infront of my door. I immediately ran up to him and hugged him. "Why are you here? Since when?" i asked him. "Just an hour ago. Its my baby's birthday i should be with her." I hugged him again. I swear if hes not strong enough to hold me and kept our balance, we will fall to the ground.

"Put on your shoes. Do you want a late night drive?" he asked me.

"Yes please."

--------

Its been a long time. I missed you guys 😆 Im sorry for not updating. Ill try to update more. I love yalll xx