07

'Hey, im sorry if i havent texted you for the past days. I was really busy. We will be touring after we will finish the promotions. I promise to get back to you. Stay safe and healthy.'

Wow. He texted me. After 5 days he texted me. He actually remembered me. I know hes back on promotions and performing but, oh my god. Why am i assuming he will still contact me? BECAUSE Im just the doctor who operated him and saved his life when he is going to die. Errrr, im not saying that he should contact me after all but you know what i mean? Were still friends. Just friends.

I was about to go to the canteen when the a nurse came up to me and said Jungkook will be discharge in a while. What? He will be discharged? Yes i know that he can be discharged anytime soon but its too soon. I mean he is fine and ready to perform again but im gonna miss him. After a week of him staying in this hospital, we catched  up and still teasing each other. Im so happy of us being friends again. Its not something i want to lose again.

I arrived at his room and saw all the members. I immediately said hi. "I heard you will be discharged later?" "Yes. I kinda need too. Im so behind from the group i need to catch up before comeback." Ohhh. They are coming back? Cool. "Okay. Ill prepare your discharge slip. You can dance and practice but please eat well and sleep atleast 7-8 hours." "6." He said. This boy seriously. "Do that and i will see you soon here again. Meet  me at the lobby before yall go home." And i walked out. As im walking out, the door opened and saw BTS members walked in. We smiled and bowed to each other. I was about to press the down button in the elevator when i heared someone called me. "SinBssi!" I turned around to see Namjoon. "SinB, I really appreciate your help and the way gou treat Jungkook. We know what happend between you too." So Jungkook tols them. "Im not saying this for the groups sake but kinda like that. Jungkook cant you know? Like, you know what i mean. He cant like that." He is really cute. "Jungkook cant what?" I asked him even tho i know the answer. "Even our dating ban was over he cant date. Even have feelings for someone. Now that were rising. Its kinda distraction." I smiled at him. "Dont worry Namjoon. My dating ban hasnt expired yet." I pressed the elevator button. "Really? You have one?" He asked surprisingly. In time when the elevator door opened. "Just kidding. Hahahaha." I went in and pressed tbe close button. I checked my phone and put it back in my pocket. None. Why? Why Jackson? I miss you.

Its been two weeks since Jungkook was discharged and im going to the cafeteria to meet him there. In the private cafeteria where only surgeons and higher level doctors are allowed.

As soon as i arrived, Jungkook raised his hands. I walked up to him and saw that he ordered already. Thats a lot of food right there. I sat down and asked him. "Hows you?". He started eating. This boy oh my goodness. "Im fine. Im alive. Hey, eat up also. Im really hungry cause we just finish the rehearsals." He is so cute, saying all of that with food in his mouth hahaha. I started to eat also. "Hey wanna listen to our comeback song?" he said. "Yes please. Those teasers were great." then he handed me his phone with his earphones. I listened to the song at it was really catchy. I kept his phone with me through the entire time. We taled about a lot of things. As soon as we finished eating, We walked going to the basement where he parked his car. I still have his phone. I took a lot of selfie when hes not looking. "Hey ill go now." he said. I give him his phone. "I thought youre not gonna give it back." "The earphones, yes im not giving it back but your phone is boring." I said while stopping myself from laughing. "Youre really..." Jungkook said and I cut him off. "Beautiful? I know." I said. He just laughed and get inside his car. I hate this boy seriously. I finished my working hours and headed home.

As soon as i closed my apartment door i received a text from someone. From Jackson. Wait? Is this true?

"You up for late night drive with me?"

LATE NIGHT DRIVES ARE MY FAVE. Im literally screaming right now.

"Yes, I would love to." I replied.

"Okay. Ill pick you up there. Dress warm. Stay safe and healthy 💕" He replied.

THERES A HEART EMOJI THERE PEOPLE. How to calm down? This will be one of the best nights in my life.

-----------------------------------
That was Chapt 7! Im sorry if i updated so late.

Honestly i dont know how to continue this cause the inspiration of this book is currently out of the picture.
If youre a JackBi fan and want to write this story with me, message me.

Please show this story some love 😍

PS: CONGRATULATIONS TO GOTFRIEND FOR THE SUCCESSFUL COMEBACKS 💕