08

SINB's POV

I was waiting outside when I saw his car coming. I don't know why but I really feel nervous. His car stopped in front of me. I was about to open the car door when he opened it up for me. He was fast. He is really a man. A gentleman.

We got inside the car and fasten our seat belts. "Is the heater hot enough? Do you feel cold?" He asked. I just shook my head instead of saying no. His face is shining under the moonlight. I can stare at him for years. We went to this small restaurant called "Mhachoupout" We talked about a lot of things. After we ate, we decided to walk to the nearby park. We sat on the bench and stare at the starry night.

"B-yaa" Jackson called me out.
"Hmmm?" i replied
"Weve been enjoying each others conpany for quite a while." Why am i nervous? Hes not gonna say anything funny right? I just stare at his eyes.
"B, date me." He said while looking to my eyes directly. I was shocked.

You know that instict that he will say something? Thats it. Were still staring at each others eyes until....

I laughed out loud. I was laughing hard, I dont even know why.

"Heyy, why are you laughing?" He said annoyed.

I calmed down and looked to his eyes.

I sat closer to him. "Jackson-ahhh, you still have a dating ban." I said to him and laughed a little.  He looked more annoyed.

"I dont care about the dating ban." He said. "You do Jack. Lets wait for it to be over." I assured him

"But I want you to be mine, B." He said

"I'm yours Jack." I said to him honestly.

JACKSON's POV

"I'm yours Jack."  She said while looking to my eyes. I felt assured.

" Promise?" I said smiling. She giggled and slapped my arms playfully. "I promise." She replied.

"Let me take you home now. Its getting colder and colder." I said.

"Nooo. Its not even cold." She said

"Because you are hugging me so tight little miss." I said while i kissed her head

"Hahaha. Lets go home. I still have my shift tomorrow."

We walked to the car and drove home silently with our hands intertwined with each other. So this is the feeling of falling in love? Wow. I remembered how she said "I'm yours Jack." I smiled and glanced to her who was silently sleeping beside me. Let's make each other happy and everyday count, B. I love you so much that i don't know what to do without you.

---------

OMG SORRY GUYS FOR THE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG UPDATE. Where is JackBi?? I really need interactions for inspirations. But yeah, hope you guys enjoy this update! Please share and thank you for 1K Reads!!!!! I love you all. Lets all support Jackson and SinB ofcourse GOT7 and GFRIEND too!!!! God Bless yall. <3 -Rae