I WAIT

SINB

Us in the same room, only happens once in a year. It only happens when we need to collab for a stage performance. My members and his members are here waiting for the choreographer. I stood up and went to him when...

"JACKSON OPPA!!! Hwaiting" a girl entered the room, ran up to him and kissed him. I was shocked. The members were shocked. He was dumbfounded.

I can feel tears flowing out from my eyes. This hurts. So bad.

Suddenly, I felt his arms around me. I pushed him off. I tried to push him off but he is too strong for me. I tried and tried but ended up failing. I punched his chest again and again while crying.

"It hurts. It hurts so bad" I said between my sobs still hitting him. He caressed my hair with his hand pulling me closer to him.

"Shhhh, that was nothing." he replied.

I tried to push myself out from his arms.

"THAT WAS NOTHING? SHE KISSED YOU IN FRONT OF ME! SHE KISSED YOU IN FRONT OF YOUR GIRLFRIEND WHO HAS BEEN WITH YOU FOR 2 YEARS NOW. GIVING YOU ALL THAT YOU WANT. WHERE DID I GO WRONG JACKSON?" I shouted at him. I dont care if the members will know about us.

"You wanted our relationship to be a secret, is it because of this?" I feel so tired from all the crying.

"Bi, No. I swear let me explain. She-" He tried to explain but the picture of that girl kissing Jackson hurts so much.

I know this is not the best idea but,

"Lets break up." I said to him, straight in his eyes.

"SinB you dont mean that" I can see tears forming in his eyes.

"Lets stop Jackson. Please." everything is sinking in. Jackson is the only one where I can find safety and comfort. He stays with me even my mood swings swing faster than our choreography times twoed. Maybe he deserves someone more than me. Someone who can dedicate their time with. Maybe who can make him more happy. Someone who can take care of him more.

"Is she better?" I asked him.
"She is better than me right? Maybe she is. Maybe she can take care of you better than I do. Maybe she can make you happier than I do. Maybe she can love you better than I do Jackson." My voice broke. I broke up in tears again.

"Dont!" I halfshouted at him. He tried to take another step closer to me. But he stopped.

"Hwang Eunbi, listen to me. I love you. Even the world will turn their back on us, I love you. Even when you get mad on random things, I love you. I love you and you know that. Im sorry if I failed showing it or you not feeling my love. But please, dont break up with me. Ill try to be better a boyfriend than yesterday. SinB please." He slowly knelt holding my hand, crying hard.

Do I deserve him? I always hurt him. Hes having a hard time because of me. This is all my fault.

Jackson is crying in front of me becaude of me. I hurt him again.

" Jackson, lets have some space first." I knelt down. Holding up his cheeks and made him look at me in the eyes.

His eyes are bloodshot red. I hate seeing him like this.

"I think we need this this. I need this Jackson. If you find someone better than me, dont let me hold you back. You deserve to be happy Jack." I continued. Looking to his eyes, wiping away his tears and it stains.

He slowly nodded. "I will wait SinB. I will. I want you. Only you" He held my hand and squeezed it. I held his hand. The hand that always holds mine whenever I am cold or nervous. Now, I cant hold this for some time.

"Practice will start in 5 mins." The telecom announced.
Jackson stoodup. Opened his arms for me to hug. I didnt hestitate and ran to him. Hugging him like this is the last time. Remembering his scent, his warm, his love.

-------------

This was sad uhuuuuuu thank you reading we were #895 in gfriend like thank youuuuuuu