26

•Kate's p.o.v•

"Good morning everyone" I say as I walk out to the kitchen.

"how come your up so early, it's 5:30 in the morning" says Micheal as he takes a sip of his coffee.

I look at my phone and I go back to bed because it's too early, I pull the sheets back and I hop in then pulling the sheets over me. I go on my phone and I go on Instagram and check the new activity.

•••

"Kate c'mon we got to go to the airport" Luke says waking me up.

"Okay" I say as I put my legs out of the pile of blankets on my bed and I stand up.

I put on my clothes I picked our yesterday a and I do my makeup somewhat nice and I walk out to the porch and I put on my shoes.

I walk out to the car and I sit in the backseat, Ashton's not going because he got sick last night.

•••

"Hey" Michael says to a 40-50 year old woman.

I turn to look at Luke in concern. He looks at me and looks like he's going to laugh.

"Um Luke, can I talk to you in private?" I say and we walk a little ways away from everyone.

"Is that Michaels girlfriend?" I say and my eyes are wide as they can go.

Luke laughs. "No Kate that's his aunt. he's really close to her, how did you not know?"

I laugh and I turn around and I walk back to Michael.

"Hey Kate, meet my aunt" he says with a smile.

"Oh my Kate your such a beautiful girl, you look nothing compared to what I imagined" she says in surprise.

"Thank you, nice to meet you too" I say.

"Well I have to go catch another plane by Michael and friends" she says and walks past us and goes into the gate.

"Okay she should be here any minute" Michael says as his voice is a bit shaky.

•••

"Hey beautiful" says Michael

------
I hope you guys liked it! I haven't updated till December... I wanted to update about a week ago but one of my Guinea pigs passed away and it put me off track and I had some tests and assignments I had to do for school. I'll honestly try to update more but I can't promise. I will try to update again this week because I'm off for Easter! Anyways bye<3