1.1

Kate's P.O.V

"Luke when are we going to go out to the bus" I complain "We can't. The bus is in Japan and the bus can't get out here so the tour is canceled" He says We where going to be stuck here for like 5 days so we have to call an über.

I follow Ashton out to the entrance of the airport and the rest of the boys followed along. We see our über driver and we get into his car, and his car was a mustang.I sit in the front and the others sit in the back.

********

"Thank god I've got my own bed" I say to Luke who's got the other one. It's only me and Luke in this room so that's why I've got my own bed. "Kate can you come here?" Luke says very quietly "Umm ok" I reply I go over and sits on his bed and he says "Kate ever since I've met you I've been waiting to tell you this. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Ok " I say and a tear rolls down my face and he kisses me on the forehead. "Stay there Kate I'll be back in a bit I'm going to check on the other boys" So I stay here on my phone waiting for Luke to come back.

***********

"Kate lets go on a date in this fabulous place called Italy!" "Luke omg, ok" I reply

〽️〽️〽️〽️〽️〽️〽️〽️〽️〽️〽️〽️〽️
OH MY GOD!!!!! Kate and Luke are dating!
Please tell me what you think of this Chapter in the comments. But on till next time bye😊