1.2

⚫️Luke's P.O.V⚫️

A/N this is the next morning btw

"What will I do? what will I say? What happens if she don't like me?"I say to myself in the bathroom mirror.
"Luke are you in the bathroom?" I hear Kate say in a soft voice"Oh um yeah you can come in" "Are you naked?"
"Kate I wouldn't let you come in if I was naked" "ok" I walk out of the bathroom to let Kate do what she wants and I go over and I sit on the bed.

"Luke open the door it's Calum" Calum yells outside the door. "Yup I'm coming" I let out a big puff of air then I walk over to the door to let him in."Dude how come you never came over to our room last night" Calum asks "No I was just tired" then Calum punches my arm "ouch what was that for?" "We all know what you done Luke " then Calum walks away.

Anyways I walk back into the room and I turn on the television and Kate walks out of the bathroom with her makeup done and she sits by me and says "so sense we never want on that date last night maybe we can go tonight?" "Ok"I reply.

****************

"Ok so where do you want to go Kate?" I ask her "um I like sea food so" "ok we will go get sea food if you like sea food" so we walk so far on till we get to a place that serves sea food.We walk in and we stand up by the door waiting to get seated "come this way" a woman with ginger hair tells us so we follow her over to a table for two.

I pull out Kate's chair then I go over and I sit in my own "so Kate am I treating you any good." "Yes wonderfully"
"Ok that's good"

**********  
"You bill is 56 dollars and 82 cents" "ok"I say and I pull out 60 dollars cash. Ok let go to our hotel now so we walk back and Kate gets into her bed and I get in mine and we go to sleep.

〽️〽️〽️〽️〽️〽️〽️〽️〽️〽️〽️〽️〽️〽️〽️
hello everyone it's been a long time but on till next time bye😊