2.2

Kate's p.o.v

"Good morning" I yell as I open my eyes. I get out of my bed and I go to the kitchen "hey Kate how are you feeling" Ashton says as he scoops up his cereal with a spoon and puts it in his mouth "good where's Luke, Michael, and Calum?" I ask and I walk over to the fridge and I grab the leftover pizza Michael had last night. "There gone to see Liz they will be back tomorrow so we get to have all of the fun while they're gone" Ashton says with a smile.

I go up to my room and change into something that is suitable to go out into public in, then I go back downstairs and I go to the porch where Ashton is.

Kate's outfit

Ashton's outfit

Ashton's outfit

I open the door and I go out to the car

I open the door and I go out to the car. "Where do you want to do first zip lining, go carting, or go surfing?" Asks Ashton "um lets go, go carting first!"

〽️〽️〽️
Ahhhhhhhhhh WE HIT 1K!!!!! But almost 1.3k Hahaha but thank you so much. were on the road to 2k! I know it's a short chapter and I never updated sense 23 days ago... I know, that's a long time but that's because I had so much homework it's unbelievable and I have a test in 5 days that I never studied for yet it anyways on till next time byeeeee.