one

6am in the morning . Three letters slip in with a nice young voice repeating it.

"Sam Carmichael, Bill Anderson and Harry Bright." This is great!

Sophie has such a good feeling about this whole situation and she can't wait to share it with her friends.

***
Sam: handsome, rich and busy.
Bill: wonderful, traveler and great
Harry: sweet, rich and understanding

***

Sophie wait for her friends at the beach till they finally had arrived. She runs up to them full of excitement.

They laugh and greet each other with their special greeting teenage thing.

"I have a secret." Sophie said teasing them.

"Are you pregnant?" Lisa asked shocked.

"No not even close. I invited my dad to my wedding." Sophie gave them a smile.

"Sophie that's amazing." Ali said proud.

"Yeah follow me. There's something I wanna show you." Sophie said.

***
In sophie's room the two girls read her mother's diary while she leaned out at the balcony wondering.

"July 29, dear diary, what a day? Sam road my over to a little island called Kalokairi. He was such a charmer. With his great smile and the way he dressed he had me head over heels for him. We danced on the beach we kissed on the beach and dot dot dot." Lisa read. She look at them then back at the diary. "The plot begins, all this time Sam has been telling me he loves and now he has anounced that he is engage so he's gone home to get married and I'm never gonna see him again."

"So Sam is your father?" Ali asked Sophie.

Sophie look at them and run to them jumping on the bed making them almost hoping off.

"For a moment I thought so too untill I read on." Sophie gave them a wink.

"Okay well here we go. August 4th. Dear diary. Bill rented a motor boat and I took him off to that  little island. I'm still upset about Sam but Bill is so wild and such a funny guy one thing lead to another and dot dot dot." Ali read and giggled.

"So there's two guys, but only one cane be your father." Lisa looked confuse.

"Oh you two are waisting time." Sophie grab the diary and open it to another page and start reading. "August 12th. Dear diary. Harry turned out by the blue so I said I'll show him the island he was so sweet and understanding I couldn't help it and dot dot dot." Sophie finished and stood up.

"Well which one is your father?" Ali asked.

"I don't know." Sophie replied.

"Which one did you unvite then?" Asked Lisa.

"All of them." Sophie replied in a whisper.

"Shut up." Ali said with a widened mouth.

"Guys, this is it. I'm gonna meet my father. I have a good feeling about this." Sophie starts walking back tothe baloney. "And when I meet my dad, everything will fall in place."

Sophie hold her breath in for a while staring over the island.

***
Okay so this is nothing like the movie. Same story line about the father and daughter thing but I'm using my own words so please commend or vote.

Thank you...