twelve

Should I write a sequal? I think so. Please commend else I won't.

***
They took their seats around the tables as Sam stood there with Donna is his arms readytk make a toast.

"Here's to Sophie and Sky and for my beautiful wife." Sam kissed Donna and raise his glass as they sat down again.

"Well, this isn't for me... I'm a wolf. A lone lonely loner." Bill said looking at Rosie then back infront of him.

"Well, Bill, that makes two of us actually." Rosie whispered in his ear.

Bill just gave her a smile and look back infront of him at everyone. Rosie stood up and pull him up. Everyone looked at them that was about to turn a great night into a circus.

"I'm single. I've been on this island running after you like a lost puppy and ou want meto think I did this for nothing?" Rosie asked.

"Well..." Bill started.

"Don't well me! Unmarried people deserves each other whether you knew it or not." Rosie said as someone accidentally pushed her and she fell in Bill's arms.
He look down at her and this whole situation turned into a kissing event.

***
The music was loud and everyone danced and singed jumping up and down full of laughter and excitement that broke the crack in the courtyard and there was water everywhere. That shocking moment turned into one hell of a great party kissing and dancing and laughing.

***

The shadow of Donna and Sophie fell on the moon light at the beach.

"So are you sure you wanna do this?" Donna asked.

"Yes." Sophie said excited nodding her head.

"I love you baby." Donna said pulling her daughter in for a hug.

"I love you to mom." Sophie whispered. She gave the three men their goodbye hugs and then climbed on the boat as they start waving at each other and Sophie going further away from her mother and somewhere in her voice she managed to say, "thank you mom..."

***

How was it???* commend please? I know it's sort of a short story but I would still appreciate the commends and votes.

Thanks and bye... don't forget to follow.

Oh and I'm planning on writing a Meryl Streep fanfiction. Huggs to all me readers...