eight

Donna sat on her bed stressing about tomorrow when a knock on the door pulled her out of her thoughts. She walk to the door and saw Sam when she opened it.

"What are you doing here?" She asked him as she walk back into the room with him.

"Just wanna know how Sophie's doing." Sam replied as he took a seat on her bed.

"She's great. She collapsed but that happens normally so it isn't something new to me." Donna replied.

"Has she seen a doctor?" Asked Sam like a concerned father.

"Yes, she's seen them a couple of times. It happens when things get to heavy for her." Donna replied as she took a seat next to Sam.

"Well I can just imagine." Sam said looking down at the floor then back up at her beautiful face.

"Sam, be honest and tell me why you're here." Donna said.

Sam smiled and stood up looking around the room

"Well, see that's gonna be a problem." Sam replied turning around as Donna jump up from her bed and stood infront of him.

"Why?" Donna asked.

"I promised someone that made me promise to not tell you that I won't tell you." He replied.

Donna gave an add expression on her face. Sam was talking in circles.

"Well why can't you tell me?" Donna asked.

"Because I promised that person not to say a word." Sam replied.

Donna nod and took a seat on her bed.

"So you won't do anything to tell me?" Donna said as she sat up straight.

"Well, a hug would be great." Sam replied. Donna stood up infront of him kind of excited.

"Then you'll tell me?" She asked.

"Well...I'm afraid not." Sam replied.

Donna role her eyes as she was about to give in.
Women shouldn't give in so easy and Donna didn't feel like giving in now of all times.

"Sam, my local girl is getting married tomorrow. And the only person that never was there to be the tooth fairy is right on time for the wedding and you didn't think that I'd be a little suspicious..." Donna gasped and held her breath as she realised she said to much. She look up at Sam and grab her mouth. He just stood there looking down at her. "I'm so sorry. That wasn't suppose to come out."

"Well actually Donna. Right here where I stand I might be knowing more than you think I do." Sam replied.

"Well all you know is how to break a women's heart." She whispered with a lump in her throat as she walk to the door and open it.

"Are you chasing me out of your room?" Sam asked as he walk up to her.

"We're out of words Sam. There's nothing to be said anymore." Donna said looking deep into his eyes. "So just leave and forget that we ever had this conversation."

Donna's sweet painful voice hit Sam hard. He touch her face and look into her pretty eyes as he closed the door.

"What are you doing?" Donna asked.

Sam stood tall infront of her then went on both his knees placing his ear under her stomach and his hands on her waist.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you Donna." He said looking up at her. He stood up again and took her hands looking down at her shocked face. "If I had to do this over, I wouldn't have let you down."

"Just a shame it's too late." Donna said and opened the door. He gave her one last look then walked out as she close the door behind him.

***
Sorry for this short chapter and I know this isn't in the movie so I figured out putting this in would let everyone understand Donna's situation. Please leave a commend. Don't just read. As you'll notice I love stories like mamma mia or stories where this person's divorced parents get back together again. So please commend and help me find stories like that. Thank you....