Chapter 14

Ezra's pov

"Ready Ezra?" Sabine asks me. "Yes let's do this." I say and dial a number. It rings for a few seconds till it stops. "Hello?" A voice says. "This is Agent Kallus." I say making an impression on him. "Agent Kallus? What seems to be the problem sir?" He asks.

"Your fridge is running." I say trying to hold my laughter. Sabine has trouble holding it in too. "What in Empire are you talking about?" He asks. "Tell him to buy your underwear." Sabine whispers to me. I nod. "So are you going to leave me hanging on the underwear or?" I ask.

"Underwear? What has gotten into you?" He asks. "Well I did put on boxers with tiny ties on it, how about you?" I ask. Sabine is laughing so hard, tears are coming out of her eyes.

"That's it I'm going to call the-" I then hang up the phone. We both just burst out laughing. "That was too much fun." I say. "What was too much fun?" Kanan asks as he walks in. I quickly hide the phone. "Nothing." Sabine and I say at the same time.

He just stares at us. "Ok because I'm pretty sure I heard Agent Kallus in here." He says. I sigh in defeat. "Ok we were prank calling." I say. "We called a random storm trooper and told him his fridge was running." Sabine says. "You really did that?" Kanan asks in an angry tone.

We both nod with our heads down. "Without me?" He asks and sits down next to us. "I'm the king of prank calls, now dial a random number." He says. I hold back my smile and dial a number. "Hello?" A voice says immediately. "Hello would you like to buy a pair of booty pants?" He asks.

Sabine and I couldn't keep it together. We were crying our eyes out. "Booty pants?" The woman asks. "Yeah for $100 credits it really puts the booty in pants." He says and hangs up the phone. He starts laughing too. "That's how you do it." Kanan says.

"Wow there is so much I could learn from you." I say still laughing. That's when Hera walks in. "What are you all doing in Sabine's room?" She asks. "Nothing." We all say at the same time. "Well I just wanted to tell you that dinners ready." She says.

We all then get up and walk into the kitchen. Zeb and Rex were already in there. Hera made mash potatoes and chicken, well the chicken was still raw. "You mind doing the honors?" Hera asks me. "Yep." I say and breath out on the chicken heating it up and making it fresh.

"Thanks." She says and puts it on the table. We all then immediately start to eat. I drink some water to find it warm. I secretly cool it with my breath. When I taste it, it's perfectly cold. "Did you guys hear the news about the Empire getting prank calls all the time?" Zeb asks.

Sabine and I put our heads down and eat faster. "Really? Like what?" Rex asks. "Like fridges running or buying underwear." He says. We both then make a small laugh that only Kanan noticed.

Time skip..........

After we were done eating, I helped Hera wash the dishes. "Just so you know, I know you did the prank calls." She says. I stop washing for a second. "How did you know?" I ask her. "Well the underwear thing sounds like you." She says with a small chuckle.

After we finished washing the dishes, everyone comes in all at once. "You two wanna come it us on a walk?" Sabine asks us. "Sure." I say and go with them. "I'll stay here, you guys go." Hera says. "Ok." I say. We all then walk outside. Finally I could fly. I immediately fly off the ground a few seconds walking.

It's dark out so no one should notice. I fly to the clouds and touch it. When I was little, I thought clouds would feel like pillows, but it mostly doesn't feel like anything. The wind is going through me as I fly. It feels so good.

"Ezra make sure you don't fly too far!!" Kanan shouts. "Ok!!!" I shout and go to their level again. "You really got the hang of that." Rex says. I nod in agreement. I'm glad I didn't run off. Rex was right, running off wouldn't have helped me.

Kanan made sure I was able to control my new powers by doing them everyday in the ghost. It was hard at first, but I soon got the hang of it. My friends were supporting me the whole way. I've never felt happier. All of a sudden I light up a yellowish color.

"Woah I haven't seen you do that color." Sabine says. "Yeah I feel....happy." Zeb says. "That's the first." I joke. "Again your lucky." He says in a warning tone. Kanan just smiles at me feeling proud. This is my family, nothing could separate me from them.

                         The End