Chapter 2: Believing

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Jack's PoV

"I... I like you..." I heard her say, but it didn't quite register in my mind.

"Y-you what?" I stuttered.

"I like you, Jack..." she repeated, clearly embarassed.

I didn't know what to say back to her... I like her too, but I couldn't bring myself to say it. Instead I got up and started to leave.

"Jack!" I heard her call. She had gotten up and grabbed my arm, preventing me from moving any farhter.

I turned around to face her, and I smiled. She blushed as I moved my face closer to hers. Her deep green eyes were wide, and staring right at me.

I moved in closer until my lips touched hers.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Serena's PoV

He got up and started to leave after I repeated my confession to him.

"Jack!" I said as I stood up grabbing his arm to prevent him from going anywhere.

He turned to me and smiled. I was still blushing from earlier, but I felt my face get even hotter. Suddenly I noticed that his face was getting closer to mine. I froze, not knowing what to do. I stood there and waited until his lips touched mine. I hesitated, his lips were so cold and I wasn't expecting him to kiss me...

A few seconds passed and, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. After a few more seconds he broke away smiling at me. His crystal blue eyes were locked onto mine.

"Jack I..." I began, but he put his finger up to my mouth.

"Serena, I have liked you since the first tine I saw you... I never thought in a million years that I'd fall for some ordinary girl, but you changed all of that..." he said.

"But.. What are we going to do when spring comes...? And I'll be going back to school soon..." I said, looking down.

He put his cold hand on my face, lifting it back up to look at him.

"We'll figure something out, don't worry okay? For now, we'll just make due with the time that we have together." he smiled at me, which made me smile too.

I was so happy... From then on I knew I wouldn't have any doubt in believing in something. Which made me realize, maybe my parents had lied about the easter bunny, santa clause, the tooth fairy, lepercauns and other fairy tales... If Jack Frost was real, why couldn't they be real too?

"So, what should we do today?" Jack asked, still smiling at me.

"Um, I don't know. My parents should be comming home soon." I said, checking the clock. It was noon-

"Oh... Well... Maybe we can hang out tomorrow then?" he asked.

"Yes defenetly." I replied, smiling at him happily.

He smiled back at me and we walked back to the front door together. I opened it for him and watched him step out.

He turned around to face me just outside the door.

"I'll see you tomorrow." he said, still smiling as he took off.

I shut the door once he left and leaned against it. I kept thinking, winter is almost over... On February second, the groundhog decided that we'd have six more weeks of winter, but there's only one week left... I sighed. I have to stop thinking about that...