two

Alya's POV

We're officially taking off, but it's taking FOREVER. Since there were too many of us, we practically annoyed all of the people in the plane with our many luggage. After a few minutes, we finally finished. Now, the pilot is ready for our night flight! Honestly, I've never been to a night flight before because my parents are so dang overprotective. If I had my way, I would've been in a flight to Australia with my family at age 9. 

The plane has now taken off, and the view is amazing. It felt like we were going over a city of lights, in which we actually are. Do you want to check out a photo of the city at night? I swear, it's really amazing. *Photo creds to WallpaperSafari* 

"The view from this plane is super colorful", gushes Carly

"It really is". I had to agree with her.

"The flight back might be just as amazing", Jax says.

"We don't really know for sure, unless you look it up on Weave Wolf."

So, I forced Jax to look up some images, and look at what he found:

To be honest, I really do have to agree with him. It's just so nice & colorful, and not that much of a tangled mess as Toronto! No offense to the city. 

Yes, I watched a virtual tour of Ireland in grade 5, but that was years ago! Now, thanks to Jax, I wanted to learn more! But, I wouldn't sight see Belfast until noon, which was sad.

Jax's POV

We're officially a few steps into Belfast! Most of the people on the plane got really annoyed by us trying to settle down. Now, I have to sit next to Kit, and I think she's happy about it. We're sitting near the back, so this is gonna get 10 times more annoying. I kinda hate Kit, but ever since she revealed that she is DJ Diamond Mind (my idol), I wanted to learn more about her background. Also, the stuff I bought back at the airport are choice. I even enjoyed watching some programs from the UK at the restaurants!

I know Kit was trying to get more close to me as the flight went on, but I'm trying to avoid her as much as possible, but I have no choice; I have to deal with Kit.

"Hey Jackson, you having fun?"

"Yes, I'm definitely having fun for more than 6 hours..."

"I'm having fun, as long as we're a team."

"Yeah, but I don't even have a crush on you!"

"I know, and I may have had a crush on you since the first day of school."

"Wait, what?! Why didn't you tell me?!"

"I didn't want to tell you because..."

"Because why?"

"I was just tying to keep this a secret!"

Wait a minute... me & her didn't even realize that we were yelling! Now everyone on the plane knows Kit has a crush on me!

Denzel's POV

I'm super proud I brought my art set & computer. All I know is that I might often get bored during the trip, so I decide to bring my interests with me; art, digital design, and computers (not coding though!). But, I might like going on some outdoor adventures at the North Star. Sorry this might be so short, I'm out of ideas on what to write :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On chapter 3, they finally arrive at the North Star Lodge! Just wait and see what happens...