seven

Miles's POV

Well, it's four days after Christmas, and already I'm feeling tired. I went to the party, and all I just did was move around & drink water. I'm already bombarded with after-Christmas sales, and I just wanna buy them, but I can't! All because I'm stuck in a lodge where I can't buy any souvenirs. If we're able to go out & buy some after-Christmas stuff, or stuff for the New Year's party, then so be it. The problem is, I need someone to help me with the shopping! So, I decided to ask Jax & Kit, since both of them were barely doing anything.

"Hey, guys. Wanna come help me shop?"

"For what?", Jax replies.

"Stuff for the New Year party, in two days."

"If it's for an occasion, then fine, I'll help."

"I'll go with him", chimed Kit.

"Is this because you want to beg to be my girlfriend?" questions Jax.

"Well, yeah, so..."

"OK, fine, you can go with me & Miles, but you have to stay in control."

"Totally! I can stay in control & not go crazy!"

"I'm sure you'll go crazy", he insists.

"Fine, you got me. But first, let me ask you this. Can I be your girlfriend?"

"Please say yes, please say yes!", I thought.

After I kept saying in my head "please say yes", I saw both of them whipping up their phones & starting to text in private. But they're right near each other, so I guess they don't want me to hear them by just chatting via smartphone. 

PRIVATE text message between Jax (J) & Kit (K)

K: so, can I be your girlfriend?

J: Before I answer, I wanted to tell you this; I've always loved you since the first day of high school, but I kept it on the down low. I was just afraid about how if I told you, it'd destroy everything. but I can't hide it anymore. So, to answer your question, yes, you can.

K: Thank you so much! U won't regret this :)

End of text message

Both of them looked very giddy after that, so I assumed that he said yes. 

Carly's POV 

Well, after Jax's major freak out, I was finally alone. I decided to text Vanessa about the trip. Her sad face is cute though!!!

Messaging: Carly (C) & Vanessa (V)

C: how's your ankle?

V: still hurts super bad TT (this is a sad face BTW)

C: want me 2 tell u about the trip?

V: take it away 

C: we r at the NSL, but we had to wait a few hours before we were actually there

V: THAT'S IT??!

C: we celebrated the holidays there...

V: hope 2 see u again, when I get out of the hospital! 

C: hope u enjoyed Christmas! cheers to 2015 :)

End of text message

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this was a very short chapter! I had to do piano at the same time, and I also have school/homework to focus on :( I'll be creating a writer's note regarding C & V's text message. And just so you know, the title says I'm re-editing, and i made this story in 6th grade.