five

Jax's POV

Man, I can't believe that it's almost Christmas here! They decorated the place very well, and by they, I mean "us", as the North Star guests. It looks like whenever my family does the Christmas decorations. Personally, I think the hotel's decor is better than mine at home! This is how my family does the decorations:

 Personally, I think the hotel's decor is better than mine at home! This is how my family does the decorations:

And this is how the North Star does their decorations:

I mean, they added 2 Christmas trees, even though the lobby is super small & plain

I mean, they added 2 Christmas trees, even though the lobby is super small & plain. I know it's not like the picture, but we were pretty close. The lobby is super small, it can barely fit 200 people! At least it's more decorative than my house. Hopefully, I can take a picture of the lobby with my phone, so my parents'll get some inspiration to change our decor for at least 1 Christmas. 

Miles's POV

If the North Star can pull Christmas off, can they pull off the new year's party? If you are looking for a new year's party that is way too wild, you've come to the wrong place. This is the official promotional poster for the New Year's Party:

COME JOIN US AT:

THE 21ST ANNUAL NORTH STAR LODGE NEW YEAR'S PARTY

31 December 2014, 10:00 PM- 1:30 AM

NORTH STAR LODGE

1000 Country Road, Belfast, Ireland 

FREE! Admission

For more info, contact us at: 028 7886 0177

Lemme ask a question: why is the phone number organization different? I think its mainly because it's different from Canada. My phone number is 416-774-3718, while their phone number is different from the event number: 028 1900 2801.

I mean, what are the chances of me getting an Irish phone number? Very slim. 

Denzel's POV

Thoughts:

We've only got less than 72 hours to prepare for Christmas, so Mr. Hart decided to have our parents deliver our presents to us via travel mail. I know they're very sad to spend Christmas without us, but it is what it is. I hope they'll spend their holidays well. If they don't, well, they got themselves to blame. Hey, this might be my only chance to get back at them! 

"Denzel!"

I can't believe this! Carly interrupted... again! 

"If you can stop daydreaming, we can get through this faster!"

"OK, fine!!" After that, me & Carly went to the hallways, then to the main rooms. 

"I know this isn't ideal, but we need to change the concept of our performance", Miles reminds everyone.

"Alya, do you agree that we should change the concept?"

"I don't think so, we only have a few days until we actually do it..."

"Alright."

With that in mind, we'll still be keeping the concept. All because Alya didn't want to change it. Either she's blind or she's mindless for a little bit. Because of that... we're not gonna waste time coming up with some stupid new concept! The reason why I said "stupid" for the concept is because, who knows what the director (or me) might come up with?!

If you want to know what the music video is about, it's about... wait for it... all about music. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I won't come up with a song for the performance, since I'm very bad at coming up with original lyrics. As for the addresses & phone numbers, I researched some examples so that way they'll be accurate.