eight

Alya's POV

This is it! The last day of 2014 is finally here, and something more amazing than that; we get to give a 1st look performance in tonight's party! I feel super excited for all of this I might die. But it's sad that no one else'll experience this, they might like it! I'm just finishing up the first floor for the party. The Christmas trees were just taken down yesterday, so it's a trillion times harder. Oh, I almost forgot! After January 1, we have the rest of the trip to pack up, sight-see Belfast for one last time, and be home at least two days before the new semester! Wait a minute, we have to leave a few minutes after the party, so I better pack up now!!!

These were the supposed plans after 1/1:

-sight-see Belfast

-pack up

Real plans:

-JUST PACK UP!!! (the semester starts 1/5) I have to tell everyone!

Denzel's POV

If this is the last day of the year, it better be the best day yet. We have to leave slightly after the party's over, so we're gonna be driving at the dark, which is super cool! I've never been going out at dark because, obviously, with my parent's expectations...

"Hey, D!"

This is the third time someone interrupted me this entire trip! Only it wasn't Carly, it was Kit.

"The new semester starts on the 5th, so we better pack up." 

"Fine, I'll go to my room to pack up, but I have to do something."

"What?"

"Creating a farewell poster for the lodge. I'm thinking of doing something like this."

I just really got attached with the North Star during the break, so it's actually kinda sad to let the lodge go. Or unless I go back for another winter or summer break, but I've got several art pieces to finish. Which is more important, art or the North Star? (let me know in the comments below)

Carly's POV

I wish I could go back to Toronto & catch up on, well, everything with V. I feel guilty because I didn't visit her at the hospital. But on the other hand, this trip was the opportunity of a lifetime! If only she didn't do that grande jet'e, this never would've happened! I know that we fought at least two hours before the show, but I apologized to her quickly, she forgave me, and me & her left for the hospital (V) & the airport (me). She would've thought this place was awesome, both inside & out because of its elegance! Just a few minutes to four o' clock, V was calling me.

VANESSA M.

Calling...

Obviously, I picked it up. This was the phone call transcript:

V: Are you aware that it's almost the end of winter break?

Me: Yes, I'm aware! And I'm not hearing any doctor noises, are you out of the hospital?

V: Yeah, I'm already out of the hospital! 

Me: If I visited you & not go to the lodge, it would've been an ultimatum. 

V: I know, and I respect your decision to go to the North Star.

Me: I gotta go. Bye. *hangs up*

Time to celebrate at the New Year party! I'm gonna live stream the party so that way everyone at home can see our shenanigans. 

***********************************

I wrote another note before starting this chapter. Do you want me to put in random notes as time goes on?