page 13 I want to see her

The lights turn off and my clothes are scattered around my room. I lay here out of breath and Jessica slowly creeps out of my window. I get up for a kiss it consumes every fiber of my being . I taste the wet sting of her skin on mine. Sweat trails down my spine soaking the sheet.
   I lock my lips still tasting and processing every emotion I have. I'm only focused on the feel of her on me and devouring her touch to the song fuck away the pain. When I was on her I saw myself look down from the sealing and my arched up and the bed shaking and her holding on to my back and bitting my neck. It was 7:03pm when I called her I was home alone and needed some company. She got to my place at 7:26pm she was wearing blue jeans, black converse, and a black tank top with a white checkered button up shirt buttoned up to the to the bottom of her chest I was wearing a green t-shirt with a gray windbreaker, light blue jeans, and a pare of beat up black leather shoes.
    She walk through the door in through the kitchen in to the living room and found me sitting on the green recliner waiting for her. The T.V. was on I was watching my cat from hell. She stood there till I tapped on my lap signalling for her to come sit on my lap. She walk over and eased herself on to my lap and stretched one arm over the back of my head and resting it on my shoulders. She places her other hand on my cheek then says, "I've misses you and those handsome eyes," I grin and kiss her putting my hand on her thigh. Then, we started fucking. She grabbed me by my shirt slammed me in to the wall and I took off her shirt as she ripped off my jeans and through them on the couch. I took off her shirt and bra and through them on the T.V. set.                              
    I lifted her up by her ass carrying her to my bedroom and slamming her on my bed while turning on a song Then,I pull off her pants and throw the on the closet. I take off her panties  with my teeth and spit them onto the floor and start to lick and kiss and vibrate my tongue on her clit. she screams, " Neo that's a good boy ohhh yes!" As she pulls my hair and I grab her breast 55 minutes go by she has came in my mouth 3 times. I stop to take off my shirt and put a condom on and shove my dick in side her. I arch myself up penetrating her deeply and shaking the bed her legs trembling sweat dripping off my back she grips my back and bites my neck. Her nails pierce my skin breaking and shaping me. I become addicted to the feel of her on me charging the animal within me. We can look at each other without fucking. I came about 7 times until she does I pull out and throw the condom in the trash. Then lay next to her til 9:45pm cuddling. The she gets her clothes and says, "even though feel like the world is ignoring you it's not your fault." Remember I barley said anything   The way she knows what I feel is through sex she sees my life flash before her eyes and hears my thoughts and sees my past and present from eye contact, movement, or touch. No she's not post human but ever since she met me at a lake in 2015 she saw my life with no words or conversation. Sex makes her hear my thoughts. She kisses me on the cheek and says,"I know your grandparents will be here any minute and she climbs out the window and I kiss her one last time she says good bye. I get my shirt back on and run to the living room to get back on my pants and underwear and as I see my grandparents pulling in to the driveway and turn on the T.V.  Inside Out is on then I rush to the porch and say "Welcome home," grandparents pull in to the garage and then walk inside they look at me and ask me "what did I do I?" Well I lied and said, "Nothing just watched T.V. That's it." They say "alright" and believe me the I walk to my bedroom and go to sleep.