page 9 They're coming for me

I scoff at the sight of how ridiculous Lynn looks wearing my hoodie it's a bit small and barely covers her stomach I almost fall into the snow laughing as she threw a snowball that happen to hit my chest throw one back but it only hits her arm she laugh and says "Hey Neo where you going?" I reply "I don't know follow me." we go farther into the woods because I smell something that smells terrible. I know what you're thinking stupid idea aye well not always it was an old bloody knife I left out it smelled terrible. Like that smell when you take out things for a garden compost. I know like the smell of a rotting onions and tomatoes I bet you can imagine it the knife had old blood on it but strangely it was at the top of the snow. I haven't picked up that knife since mid april of 2015 and that was forever ago and at least my day was still alive then.

while my grandparents were at home I was outside in 4 miles down the road sitting on a stump sharpening rabbit bones and other already dead animal bones I was a very strange kid but now that I had found out I was a post human it makes sense being a part demon explains my habit of feeling a connection towards bones and any form of Human/Animal remains it's like I can feel their stories through their bones or dismembered limbs call me crazy but it's true I pick up the blade and placed my hand around the grip it's not very cold but not very warm either. Someone picked it up I ran my finger across the blade and to see how fresh the blood is it gotten all over my fingers it's been 2 hours and that's how fresh it is I haven't used it.

I pear down the pine trees a dead rabbit it's dead I feel a blur in my eyes fogging my vision I step back checking my pulse my hands are warm and my neck is cold.

My smile quickly fades and I start a fast sprint and hit Lynn's shoulder and signaling her to follow she yells "stop running!" pause and shout "we gotta get out of here, get on my back!" she jumps and wraps her arms around my neck and resting on my shoulders and sure enough something is after us. I don't bother looking back. I hold her legs their bouncing against my waist. We're almost home I keep running I feel her heart pounding against my back.I quiet myself down. My face is red my face is cold I run into the garage and stop, close the door and stand still and let Lynn off my back my eyes turn glassy and look her with a worried look "Are you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine," her voice is tender and she smiles she looks like she's happy only when we talk but in text it's a different story