chapter 12 Sulfuric acid, Baking soda, and Vinegar

Ethan and I go to the woods the wind breezes mildly through the trees. I have a maroon colored back pack hanging from my arm and stop in the middle of the woods and say,"Give me your hand" Ethan's chest hits my arm "What?" he says puzzled "just give me your hand you idiot!" I say yanking his hand up and locking it tight I unzip my bag it has a small bottle of homemade sulfuric acid on to our bare hands and watch liquid drips off my wrist on to the muddy leaves of the wooded area I'm in then the sting kicks in melting a few layers of skin Ethan screams"what the.... Neo! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!" I squeeze his hand and grit my teeth "Shh! don't be a baby! Now what would you do if you had 3 days to live, " " I-I-I don't fucking know N-eo!" I pour more Sulfuric acid on our hands and watch the skin crystallize and bubble up Ethan shrieks louder I just grit my teeth "I'll give you one more chance and you better give me a real answer or both our hands are as good as chopped liver alright!" I say nearly screaming. he nods sweat dripping off his forehead "I want to h-hack i-into the government." "Good" I say I get the vinegar out of my bag along with the baking soda and mix it and shake it up then, pouring on our hands I let go and he clutches his hand "Now sense you like to hack I got a job for you," I say
when we got out of the woods we walked to my house I went and got his computer and said "hack my records I'll guide you," "but my hand" he complains I get a roll of Gauss wrap it around his hand and secure it with duct tape "now fucking hack I have a 3 counts of 1 degree murder on my record you have to delete it before I'm hurt and you owe me for the shit I did for you we have 72 hours before it's too late now help me NOW!" "okay​ I will get this done your not going anywhere I promise," I stand behind him my chest pressed against his back and my hand clutching his shoulder. I lead him step by step we break seven fire walls and finally broke through he deletes all my records of murder and the warrant disappears. were finally done. He turns around and hugs me so tight. it's like I bought him an Xbox. He says " I never would have done this without you," I stand there still hugging him I whisper " Thank you." I go home that night and pester myself but still I have no remorse for the people I killed they deserved it.
In page 12 I got a phone call from Jessica for me to come over she said bring a knife so guess what I did when I got there 3 men maybe in there 40s where in separate chairs bound and tied ready to die. I asked her " who are theses men and why are they here?" She looks at me and shouts these pigs gang raped my little sister she's only 5 years and wondered would you help me murder them?"  I shrugged "why not." The first one shook in fear at the sight of me I smile and say "now you listen to me piggies if you sequel or so much as make a peep you going first!" I go up to the one in the far left I graze his chin he flinches giving me a pleading look. I move the knife flicking it on his shirt and buttons like bullets. he squeaked in fear. I smiled and said "Your first!" I kicked the chair to ground and stabbed up through the bottom 7 times. he screamed in agony. I just laughed at him and yell " Is this what you wanted huh? Look at you your a grown man preying after a child. Then you expect satan to give you mercy? Ha! your funny," I grab him by the head and slam him on his back and say " I'm going to make you wish you were never born!" I take a pair of scissors unzip his pants and cut off his penis there's a crunch sound then a thud as it drops to the floor he screams and shakes then stops and dies. I laugh and look over at the one who's in tears I walk over to him and say " wah wah wah you ain't bullshittin me now since you're in tears" he screams "Nooooo!" I find a staple gun on the table and shoot it in to his crotch and don't stop till I hear a click he screams and shakes and then I pull my knife out and shove it down his throat and pull it out and say "finally you shut up!" I go over to the last on with a big smile and say " hiya Georgie aren't you going to say hello?" He tries to spit on me and then I say " Your not going to be nice are you well too bad piggy because since you done that...." I lifted up his shirt and carved "PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY PIGGY" all over his chest and stomach put the shirt down and said "this tattoo suits you so well, oops just two more things I slit his throat and stab the knife into his penis "bye bye bucko!"

    Later on Jessica helps me dispose of the bodies by dumping them in the pig pen outside. Then, we burn the chairs. Next, we clean the floor with bleach and get rid of the knife and scissors by burying then in the back yard. Finally, we take a shower together and wash off the blood and afterwards, we burnt my bloody clothes in a bonfire. I drive to my house and take a trail in the woods and fuck our brains out. And she goes back home. That's the full truth