I Wasn't Staring At You

--2 days later--
Shannon pov:
I've been staying in this hotel room for two days, Ignoring every call and text I got. But yesterday my phone finally died out. No one knows where I am or if I'm safe but right now I don't care. They should know I'm in pain again. Yet this one isn't as bad as the first or second time she broke my heart. Why doesn't hurt that much? It's because I knew this was gonna happen when I told her we couldn't be together after high school. So why am I still crying over her? Why am I still hiding from everyone so they wouldn't see the pain I'm in? I love her and I don't know how I would've done this when she leaves for college. Right now I'm arguing with myself cause I think it's time for me to go home. I had enough time to cry away my pain but part of me doesn't want to see her. One look into her eyes and I will feel that pain in my heart that feels like someone is stabbing me repeatedly. I wasn't expecting to end our relationship like this but she is a free woman and I didn't want to fight for a relationship that wasn't gonna last forever. It was time to let go. I hear a knock on my room door and I was hoping it was my room service but when I open the door it was the face I wanted to see for the past two days. "Hey als" I say and she hugs me tightly. "You had me worry sick. Oh my gosh I can't believe you didn't text me or call me. I was crying so much thinking you were hurt" she says and let's go. "What happened?" She asks and I walk her over to the bed.

"So you couldn't call or text because of her?" She asks and I nod. "I wanted to be alone. Most of the time I get heart broken or hurt I always have so much people asking me if I'm okay or telling it'll be fine. I'm tired of hearing that. Cause it won't be Gina and I'm never okay" I say so frustrated with the world. "Don't you think it's hard for me too? To see my best friend hurt and I'm not capable to help her. Every time I'm hurt you find a way to make me laugh or happy and I couldn't even find you. What kind of friend am I?" She says mad at herself. "Stop. You're the best friend I could ever ask for. You help me more than anyone ever has. You're the only reason I know that I could be great mom" I say and she smiles at me. "Please at least call next time" she says and I nod. "Are you ready to go home yet?" I ask and I shake my head no. "One more day than I will. But today is best friends day" I say and she high fives me. "I ordered some room service so it should be here soon" I add and she gets excited. "I missed you a lot" ally says. "I missed you too bud" I say and we start our best friend day.

Hours pass and it's already 8 at night. There's the question that can't come out of my mouth but also it shouldn't. "How is she?" I ask and she furrows her eyebrows. "Who?" She asks and I sigh. "Cammie" I say and she nods. "A mess. She was looking for you day and night. She wouldn't even eat when Stevie and I brought her food. Yesterday she stayed out way too late looking for you and I literally had to drag her in my house. She's hurting. But do you think it's right to go back to her even though she'll have to leave you again?" Ally asks and I shake my head no. "I'm not gonna fight for her again. I just can't. But I'm gonna talk to her tomorrow" I say and she nods. "Do what you have to do I'm always here if anything doesn't go as planned" she says and starts to get comfortable on the bed. "How are you and Stevie?" I ask and she shrugs. "She leaves tomorrow. I don't know how I'm gonna deal with that. But I swear the moment I get to your house you better have tissues and food ready" she says in a hurt tone. "I will. Don't worry" I say and she slowly falls asleep next to me. Just two heartbroken girls sharing one bed. I have lots to do tomorrow.

--Next morning--
I wake up the next morning cuddled up to ally. I roll off the bed and open the windows. "Wake up!" I yell and ally groans. "Come on. Let's get breakfast before we go back home" I say and she gets up. "You know all our friends will be there when you get home" she says and I nod. "Also Cammie" she adds and I shrug. "What can I do? Just tell her get out. I deserve a explanation and so does she" I simply say before putting on my hoodie and staying in my sweatpants. We both collect our stuff and head down to the buffet. After we finish eating and paying for the three days I've stayed we go straight home.