Festivals !

*i had no idea what to write but I forced myself too and I hope you guys really enjoy this chapter ! ☺️*

Word count: 510

"Wow, Sherlock . I can't believe you have 13 fingers ! Since when ?" Your gaze failing to focus as you shout at the detective. He rubs his eyebrow before opening his eyes and walking you to the couch.

Plonking down your head tilts and you stare him down. "That was rude." Is all you stated before flopping onto your back . The darkness behind your eyelids inviting you into a deep slumber. You could hear murmuring as you fade, the only clear words were ,"... This needs to stop..."

*time skip*

"Sherlock pleeeeeeease !? "You beg while clinging to his arm. "It's only for a couple of hours and think about how many people you could deduce while we're there !"" You try convince him. He doesn't look like his budging so you decide to ignore him and text Greg.' At least someone is coming with me to this festival.' Snatched out of your grasp you turn to the culprit. No other than your less than happy brother-in-law. You smile after realising what this actions means.

*time skip*

"Oh my god this is amazing !" You shout to Sherlock over the crowd whole dragging him around. It's been a couple of hours and he's even won some games for you. Although the people in the stalls were all less than happy that he picked it all up so quickly. Trust Sherlock.

He's won a small stuffed penguin for me, a green mask (which he highly disapproved off) a mutant ninja turtle backpack (after much arguing). Last but not least a sector which was similar to Loki's in the avengers.

You yourself had one many games, especially hands on, throwing or shooting. In fact you two had been sent away from that area due to apparently "cheating".

"The fireworks are at 6, what should we do for half an hour ?" Bending your neck to look up . " I'll bring back food." He says in a defeated tone. You squeal at this and almost hug him.

*time skip*

'He's been gone a long time. Maybe he up and left for a crime screen or something ?' With that you walk in the direction you last saw him. 'If he did I'm going to kill him.'

As you're walking through the stalls, a buzzing seems to dull your senses as you feel you vision black out.

*time skip*

As light slowly enters you take in your surroundings. The lab coats on the rack have gathers dust apart from one. The desks are much the same. You look to your left and run over to the black lump. Shaking his dead weight body. "Sherlock, wake up!" You hiss at him.

*time skip*

"We were gassed !" He shouts before going into his mind palace. So once over the initial shock you roll your eyes and go back to searching the room.

"No.no. That doesn't work. How about BZ ? No. Halothane vapour ? Hmmm maybe, methyl propyl ether ? Maybe. Methoxyflurane, no.