Chapter 4- Mission Little Nugget Part 1

Camila
I grab Lauren's arms and pull her down the hill so no one can hear Lolo's plan first. Yes I'm in love with Lolo but I'm not going to tell her..........for now at least. "So this plan you have what is it?" I ask looking around to make sure I'm the only one that's hearing it first. Lauren raises her eyebrows at me.

"Ok there idea hogger. So I was think of treating Sabrina like......... like if she was younger than what her age was. Does that make any sense?" Lauren ask looking at me. That was a genius idea. Why didn't I think of that? "LAUREN YOUR AMAZING!" I scream a little too loud. Lauren wraps me in a hug.

I love her hugs. They're the best ever. "CAMILA THANK YOU!" Lauren screams on top of her lungs so I wasn't the only one yelling. "CAMREN IS HAPPENING. THIS ISN'T A DRILL DEMI ITS HAPPENING!" Dinah screams running out of the cabin. We watch her run over to the nurses office.

We watch as she drags Demi out of the cabin and over to us. Demi just gives us a weird look. "REPEAT CAMREN IS HAPPENING. PUT ALL THAT TRAINING TO WORK GIRL," Dinah yells at Demi. Deciding to mess with Dinah I smirk at Lauren.

We had this prank planned out for a while now. I give Lauren a smile and nod my head. "Wow Dinah thanks for ruining the surprise. Well here it goes. Karla Camila Cabello would you marry me?" Lauren asks kneeling down holding a real ring. Demi and Dinah's eyes go big and their mouths drop.

"Yes Lauren I would too. Wait till Dinah and Demi find out this is a prank," I smile taking the ring. Lauren gets up and twirls me around and I wrap my arms around her neck. Maybe one day she would ask me for real or I will. Demi cracks up and walks back over to Nick who's coming this way.

"I though I would have to call a preacher or something to make it official," he chuckles kissing Demi on the nose. We all raise our eyebrows at them heavy NEMI shippers. "Don't you have a idea to get to Lauren?" Demi asks smirking. Wait how did she know? I wanted to be the first to know.

My smile drops and is replaced with a frown. Dinah walks back up the hill mumbling how she's going to kill us. Lauren looks at me and instantly grows concerned. "Camzi what's wrong," Lauren asks holding the sides of my arms. "I wanted to know first," I pout like a little kid.

Sabrina
I sit on my bed in my own little world. Just than Dinah comes in mumbling things under her breath. Deciding not to get involved I look down at my shoes. Camila and Lauren come in a few minutes later laughing and smiling. I smile at the little interaction between those two. So happy together.

"Ok before we do anything we need nick names for each other," Lauren says walking over to me. I shoot over so she can sit down on the bed. "Me first. Ok Dinah your going to China, Mani your going to be ManiBear, Ally your going to be Allysus, and Lauren your going to Lolo," Camila smiles.

We all go around making names for each other. "For Sabrina I'm going to call her bug," Camila says. "Ladybug," "Waltz 2.0," Honeybee," Little nugget," the girls yell out. I look down at the ground my face heating up. "Alright time for dinner," Ally says getting up. We all get up and walk outside.

"China I'll beat you to the bananas in the mess hall," Camila yells running down the hill. "Waltz that's no fair and how do we even know they have bananas?" Dinah screams yelling after her. "I always find them," Camila yells from down the hill. "ManiBear giddy up," Ally yells jumping up on Mani's back.

I watch as everyone runs down the hill laughing pushing everyone. This camp seems like fun. "Hey you ok Sabrina?" Lauren asks walking next to me. I look up to her and nod my head. She smiles at and takes my hand into hers. I don't take it out either. We walk down the hill and over to the mess hall.

"Weeee," Lauren says picking me up and helping me over a stump in the ground. She carefully places me back on the ground and takes my hand again. Not going to lie that was fun. We walk into the big cabin and walk over to the others. There's a lot of chatting and too many people for my liking.

"Here you go waltz 2.0 I got you some food," Dinah smiled at me pushing a plate towards me. I thank her and start poking at my food. I love food don't get me wrong I don't have a eating disorder but I'm not really in the mood for eating. Especially when there's more than thirty people in one place.

I look at the girls to see them talk among themselves. I move further away from them every couple minutes making it not obvious. Once I'm far enough I jolt out of the cabin and into the fresh air. I drop to the ground laying on the ground. I look up at at the night sky gazing into the night sky.