Senior year

*Eleven years later*

Cassandra's POV

With a big sigh I walked yet again through these light blue walls that have been my second home for almost my entire life. I was adjusting my now black tie when someone wrapped their strong arms around me. His scent relaxing me. Christian is my best friend since I can remember. My mother Cassidy and his mom were also best of friends growing up. Surely it wasn't a surprise when they decided to get basically pregnant at the same time. Either Chris and I hated each other or were destined to be very close.

"Hey, been missing you a lot where have you been?" He asked. His light brown hair a bit messy but it has always been his signature look.

"Been busy training with my mom, also my other classes with grandma Jules." Truth is this summer in fact I was busy. My powers kept growing more and more so my grandma was teaching me how to control them. While my mom Alex was teaching me how to fight. Well since I was twelve but who is counting? I like it. Though there has been times where I wish to just be normal. My wolf has never really made an appearance. I've never turned into one. As I train my body does feel more powerful which eases my parents. Since a very young age my witch side was more present. Over the years I became a great healer. But don't piss me off. Everyone close to me knew how I could lose myself when angry. It was scary the things I've managed to do. Also a part of me needed time away from my best friends. Something inside me was sensing something strange. Like something was about to happen.

"Well here we are now. New and last school year." He said. Girls around here were dying to date him, I could sense walking down the corridor all the hate towards me. People often thought we were together but that has never been the case. He looked like the typical bad boy, except he wasn't. He has never dated many girls. Apparently they are not interesting enough for him. I have never dated anyone throughout the years. My life was complicated and no one was much worthy of my free time. So I didn't even bother.

"Hey losers." Aiden's voice boomed. He was my other best friend. Kristen and Mariah's son. We were the same age, though at the age of fifteen he found his mate, Aimee. Veronica's daughter. His hair blonde like Kris, eyes dark brown, tall and well built. Almost like every wolf. His skin tone matching Kris, they look like they have never been kissed by the sun.

Aimee was the replica of Roy, her father. She has freckles all around her face giving her a very cute look. Eyes dark brown and hair dark brown not pass her shoulders. She wasn't very tall mostly around 5'3 but they looked amazing together.

Christian on the other hand was tall, nice body but not as athletic. With light brown hair and light brown eyes. He was a bit tan with long eyelashes. So you can imagine why girls threw themselves at him. Others liked Aiden, but they knew better than to mess with Aimee. She was the angriest of the group when she needed to be and guys never came too close to me. They are afraid of Chris.

Our ties change as we go up levels. For example freshmen are blue, sophomores are green, juniors are red and seniors are black and gold. Our entire uniform was black except for our button up shirt that needs to be white. Unlike teens from other grades that needed to use navy blue, we used black uniforms. All in all it looked pretty good.

The guys were chatting ahead about new upcoming soccer games. While I stayed behind with Aimee.

"There is something I need to tell you." She said nervously. Making me look at her deep brown eyes.

"Last night, I was running in the woods with my older brother Nicholas... we saw something." We let the boys go ahead far enough where they couldn't hear us. I mean they could, but they were too busy with their own conversation.