(18) In love with my geeky step brother!?

In love with my geeky step brother!?

Chapter 18

When we were done eating dinner I helped my mom with the dishes hoping she doesn't realize how nervous I was. I almost dropped two plates and felt relieved when everything was washed and packed away.

"I'm going upstairs to study" I told my mom and headed upstairs to my room. I shut the door behind me and fell down on my bed. I was so excited about finally being with Daniel but I was really afraid that my mom or Robert would ruin it for us. I heard a knock on my door and smiled to myself knowing that it was Daniel.

"Hi" I said opening the door for him.

"Hi yourself" He replied entering my room and putting his books down on my desk.

"Was that just as nerve wrecking for you as it was for me?" I asked referring to dinner.

"I thought it was rather funny actually" He replied smiling at me.

"Funny? What could possibly be funny about it?" I questioned.

"I've never seen you so nervous before, it was amusing".

"Ugh! I'm going to kill you!" I snapped at him feeling irritated that he found amusement in my suffering.

"No you're not" He said calmly taking a step toward me.

"Yes I am" I insisted.

"No you're not" He said closing the gap between us.

"How are you going to stop me?" I teased forgetting that I was angry at him just a few seconds ago.

"Like this" Daniel replied placing his hand on each side of my face and pressing his lips against mine. The kiss quickly grew with passion and soon my arms were around his neck and I was pressed up against the wall.

Daniel pulled away and took a step back breathing heavily.

"If we keep this up you're really going to fail" He said walking over to the desk.

"Oh come on! There is no way I'm going to be able to concentrate now" I complained following him.

"You have to try, exams are starting next week" Daniel replied seriously.

"I know" I said sitting down at the desk with him.

We studied for a while and I was feeling really proud of myself. I got most of the questions right and it finally looked like I knew what was going on. Daniel looked impressed and that made me want to work even harder.

"Do you think I'll pass?" I asked getting up from the table and lying down on my bed. Sitting at the desk for long periods of time still hurt my back, probably because I wasn't used to it.

"Yip I think so" Daniel replied falling down on the bed next to me.

"This is nice" I said taking his hand.

"What do you mean?"

"Being with you, I can just be myself, it feels nice" I answered honestly. Being with Daniel really did bring out the best in me. I didn't feel like I had to act cool or slutty around him, I could just be me and it felt nice being me.

"I wouldn't want it any other way" Daniel replied moving so that he was laying half way on top of me.

"Thank you"

"For what?" Daniel asked kissing me gently.

"For loving me" I replied slipping my arms around his neck and pulling him closer to me.

We kissed for a while until Daniel stopped and sat up.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I can't stay, I don't want your mom and Robert to get suspicious"

"But I don't want you to go" I complained.

"I know but I promise I'll be back later" Daniel said giving me one last kiss and leaving the room.

I laid on my bed waiting for him, I knew he was right but I just wanted to be with him. I kept on checking the time on my alarm clock counting the minutes. It was after one in the morning when I heard my bedroom door creak open and I saw Daniel enter my room. My heart pounded faster just knowing what was going to happen.

He walked over to my bed silently and I moved over so that he could get in under the blankets with me.

"I was kind of wondering about something" Daniel whispered nervously.

"What?" I asked wrapping my arm around his chest.

"Well earlier we got so carried away that I didn't even think about protection" He answered.

"Oh, don't worry about it, I'm on the pill" I replied smiling at him. I could just make out his features in the darkness and I could see him smiling back at me.

"In that case what are we waiting for?" Daniel asked pulling me on top of him.

"I'm not sure so let's stop talking and start kissing" I answered as I pressed my lips against his.

He kissed me back exploring my mouth with his tongue and my body with his hands. We made love and it was absolutely amazing. We laid in each other's arms for a while until Daniel had to go back to his room. I couldn't wait for the day that we didn't have to sneak around. I wanted to fall asleep in his arms every night and wake up in his arms every morning.