(21) In love with my geeky step brother!?

In love with my geeky step brother!?

Chapter 21

"Hi mom" I said picking up my shirt and pulling it on as quickly as I could.

"Chloe, Daniel" She replied closing the door behind her and walking over to where we were standing.

"I can explain" Daniel said sounding calm and in control.

"Explain? There is nothing to explain! I know exactly what is going on here. I really thought you had changed Chloe! I thought you had gotten better and changed your life around but I can see I was wrong!" My mom yelled looking at me with anger and disappointment on her face.

"You're wrong mom! It's not what you think at all!" I screamed as I felt tears starting to sting my eyes. I've had a lot of fights with my mom over the years but I've never cried about something she's said before. The look in her eyes told me that she thought I seduced Daniel and tricked him into having sex with me, she had absolutely no faith in me at all.

I turned around and ran up the stair before she could say anything else. I slammed the door behind me and fell down on my bed sobbing. I could still here some yelling down stairs and then everything went quiet. I waited a few minutes trying to figure out what was going on and was about to go check when I heard somebody knocking on my door.

"Can I come in?" My mom asked opening my door and looking over at me where I was sitting on my bed.

"Ok" I answered wondering what she wanted to say, she already made it very clear how she felt about me.

"I'm sorry" She said sitting down on the bed next to me.

"You're sorry?" I questioned not believing what I was hearing.

"Yes, I overreacted, I should have let you explain before I said all those awful things to you. I just lost control when I saw you two together but Daniel told me everything and I'm really sorry" She answered smiling at me.

"It's because of Daniel that I changed, he made me want to be a better person. I really love him"

"I know"

"So are you really ok with me and Daniel being together?" I asked still in shock that my mom was apologizing to me and being so nice.

"Yes, I'm actually happy that you are with him. Daniel is a good kid, he'll be good for you".

"Thank you for understanding". I replied. It felt strange talking to my mom like this, we've never really been close and talking to her about my love life was kind of embarrassing.

"Do you think Robert will be ok with it?" I asked as my mom got up from my bed.

"I think so but I guess we'll just have to wait until tonight to find out" She answered as she left my room.

I was nervous about telling Robert and about how he would react but at least my mom knew and she was ok with it so I'm sure that counts for something. Daniel joined me in my room but we left the door open. We didn't want my mom walking in on us twice in one day. We tried studying but not one of us could concentrate.

When Robert got home my mom was done making dinner so we all sat down at the table to eat. We were almost halfway done when my mom decided that it was time to tell him.

"The kids have something to tell you" She said looking over at us.

"Oh ok, go ahead" Daniel replied turning his attention to us.

"You know how you always said that one day I would find a girl and fall in love, well it's happened. At first I didn't think she would feel the same way about me as I felt about her but she does" Daniel said looking at his.

"Well, who is she?" Robert asked impatiently.

"It's Chloe"

I saw Roberts eyes grow big with surprise as he realized what Daniel was telling him. He jumped up from the table and I thought he was going to yell at us but instead he roared with laughter.

"This calls for some champagne!" He announced as he walked toward the kitchen to get some.

Robert returned with the bottle of champagne and we continued eating dinner. We talked and laughed and I was feeling happier than ever. I couldn't believe that my mom and Robert had accepted that me and Daniel were dating so easily. When we finished eating I helped my mom wash the dishes and then I went upstairs to take a shower.

I had to study tonight, exams were starting on Wednesday and my first subject was science. I was nervous about it but I was sure with Daniel's help that I could pass. I put on pajama pants and tank top when I was done and walked into my room to find Daniel waiting for me. He was sitting at my desk but as soon as he saw me he got up and quickly walked over to me.

"You're absolutely gorgeous" He said as he ran his hands through my wet hair and leaned forward so that our mouths were only inches apart.

"Thank you" I whispered leaning closer and pressing my lips against his. Daniel pulled my body to his and kissed me back exploring my mouth with his tongue. I could have stayed like that kissing him forever but I knew I had to study so I broke the kiss.

"I have to study" I whispered breathing heavily.

"I know but first I want to make love to you" Daniel replied as he started placing kisses down my neck.

I shivered with pleasure as his hands explored my body making me forget about studying and our parents down stairs.

"I want you right now" Daniel whispered into my ear as his hands slipped under my shirt.

"Then take me" I replied pulling off his shirt.