(23) In love with my geeky step brother!?

In love with my geeky step brother!?

Chapter 23

I kept on struggling but it didn't help at all, he was too strong and obviously crazy. He stopped kissing me and slapped me hard across my face.

"Lay still or I'll kill you" He spat at me. My body froze with fright and I just laid there as he slowly slid the knife down my body. Tears were streaming down my face but I didn't dare move because I knew he was serious.

He unzipped his pants and pulled them down revealing his private parts to me. I closed my eyes not wanting to look or see what he was going to do next. He moved down so that he was sitting on my legs and started pulling down my pants when we heard a frantic knocking at my door.

"Chloe!" I heard Daniel yelling and I felt a glimpse of hope.

"Chloe! Open this door right now!" Robert yelled and then my mom joined in as well.

"Chloe! Are you ok?" I heard her ask and then came another round of pounding on my door.

"I'm breaking it down" I heard Daniel say and the next moment I heard a loud thud against the door.

Brad had frozen on top of me as we listened to their voices but had snapped back to reality and was furious.

"How the fuck did they know I was here?!" He hissed glaring at me but I couldn't answer him since my mouth was still taped.

"Shit! Fuck!" He complained as he tried to close the zip on his pants. There was another loud thud against the door and then the door burst off of its hinges and fell to the floor revealing Daniel, my mom and Robert.

Daniel ran over to me with an outraged expression on his face, I have never seen him look so angry before. He grabbed hold of Brad who had given up on zipping up his pants and was trying to get off of me. Daniel threw him to the floor and was about to punch him when Robert grabbed him.

"Make sure Chloe is ok, I'll take care of him" He said pushing Daniel in my direction. At this point my mom reached me and was busy pulling the tape off of my mouth.

Daniel grabbed the knife that was now lying on the floor and cut the tape that was holding my wrists behind my back. He sat down beside me and pulled me into his arms as my mom threw a blanket over me to cover me up.

I moved so that I was sitting on Daniels lap and buried my head in his neck all the while sobbing and hyperventilating. He gently ran his fingers through my hair over and over again trying to calm me.

"Are you ok?" He asked softly but I could hear the edge in his voice. If Robert hadn't stopped him he would have killed Brad, it wouldn't have made a difference if Brad was bigger and stronger than him. He was furious and burning with hatred toward Brad and a man who's that angry is capable of anything.

"I, I don't know... it hurts" I stuttered trying to answer.

"What hurts?" Daniel asked with concern and gently pushed me back so that he could look at me. He's eyes went huge with shock and fear when he saw the gash and blood on my chest. My mom moved in beside him to see what he was looking at and gasped as she saw the cut. I don't know how she didn't see it when she was pulling the tape off of my mouth but she must have missed it somehow in all the commotion.

"Call an ambulance!" Daniel yelled. My mom scrambled to her feet and grabbed my cell phone from my bedside table. Robert had Brad pinned to the floor, he was lying on his stomach and Robert was holding his arms tightly behind his back.

"Their on their way" My mom said sitting down on the bed, I could hear she was crying.

I moved back into Daniels arms ignoring the pain. I had to feel his arms around me or I was going to freak out completely. Daniel wrapped me up in the blanket and held me tightly in his arms.

"It's going to be ok" He whispered softly stroking my hair again.

I heard the sirens in the distance and then everything happened really fast. My mom ran downstairs to open for the paramedics and the next thing I knew cops burst into my room and ran over to where Brad was still lying on the floor. He was mumbling something but nobody paid any attention to what he was saying. They pulled him up, handcuffed him and dragged him out of my room just as the paramedics arrived. They had a stretcher but I didn't want to let go of Daniel so they let him carry me to the ambulance where he laid me down on the bed.

The ambulance took off at a ridiculous speed towards the hospital as the paramedics started checking me out and cleaning my wound. Daniel was riding with me in the ambulance and Robert and my mom was following in their car.

"She's going to be ok" The medic told Daniel who was almost freaking out by now as the shock started wearing off.

"But... but the cut!" He almost yelled.

"It's just a flesh wound, she'll be fine" The medic replied trying to calm him down.

"My arm hurts" I complained softly as the pain pounded away through my body. The medic turned his attention to my arm and after examining it announced that I'll have to go for a scan at the hospital but he didn't think that it was broken.

We arrived at the hospital a few minutes later and luckily the pain medication they gave me were starting to work. They rolled me into a room and told Daniel to wait outside while the doctor examines me. He didn't want to leave my side but they didn't give him a choice.

"It's going to be ok Chloe, I love you" He yelled as they closed the door.