Part 1

As the sun rised over the horizon, the animals that live in the Pride Land crowds around the Pride Rock.
     Simba and Nala standing side by side while their daughter, Kiara and her chosen mate, Kovu stood right behind them.
     This is an important ceremony for everyone as a new  princess was born. Rafiki raised the  young cub up in the air so the kingdom could see their new royal heir.
"Simba..." Rafiki said,
"What's her name?"
     Simba replied with a smile and a glance to his wife, who nodded to him.
"We wanted Kovu to name her... He is family now and this is they way we do it here at Pride Rock..."
      Kovu was shocked. "S-Simba... I-It would be an honor to the princess," He stuttered his words. Kovu stepped forward and look at her.
      Despite being a little girl, the cub had a streak of fire red from her forehead. If she was a male, her mane would've been flaming red under the hot sun.
Flaming....
Fire.....
Feu!
"I, Kovu, name this cub, Feu!"
Kovu's roar could be heard far and wide. All the animals cheered. Rafiki dipped his hand into the fruit juice and dabbed it onto the cub's forehead.
Everyone was happy, joyful, excited about the new princess. Kiara was proud of her mate who had chosen such a beautiful name for her baby sister.
Suddenly, a roar was released from the back of the crowd. A lion with red mane and a paw made into a lion on his legs. Beside him, a Badger Mole, a Cheetah, a Egret and a Hippo.

"The Lion Guard has returned!"