Part 2

"Kion!" Simba exclaimed. He rushed down Pride Rock to the lion. He embraced the lion affectionately. "Dad! I found him! I found them!" The young lion exclaimed with pride.
     Soon, Nala, Kiara and Kovu were down by Simba and Kion. Kovu had only met Kion once when they were both much younger but that was enough for him to remember the young male's devastating roar!
     "What do you mean my son?" Nala asked the red maned male as she nuzzled him. "Queen Nala, your brother, Sir Mheetu! He's alive!" The badger mole exclaimed. "Hey! I wanted to tell her..." Kion pouted and pushed the blue badger over.
"Is he really?" Nala began to tear up. "Of course he is.." A deep voice rumbled. A male lion, light tan furred male with a beautiful brown mane stood behind Fuli and Beshte.
     At the sight of the male, Nala re-lived a flashback, a past trauma.
----------------Scar's reign---------------
"You are my son, whether you like it or not!" Scar roared.
"I dont care!" Young Mheetu growled, "I will not follow your footsteps! I will not be your heir! I will not be a prince to your pathetic pride!"
Hyenas surrounded Sarafina and Nala but his older sister got out of the hyena circle and stood infront of him.
"Leave him alone, Scar!" She snarled protectively.
Scar looked at Nala as if she was one of Ed's droppings. "Out of the way, you meddling fool!" He swiped his big paw at Nala. The impact smashed her to the wall. Sarabi walked pass the den.
"Scar!" She roared. Scar stopped and looked at her. With a grunt, he walked out of the den.
Sarabi helps Sarafina up whilst Mheetu assisted Nala. Sarabi and her mother padded towards her. "Nala, you must go..." Sarabi rumbles. With a sad nod, "You must find Simba."
Nala double took. "No. I can't leave now. Not when Scar is-" "You must, Nala." The former queen cut her. "If you don't we'll all die..." Nala nodded. "You will set off tomorrow morning."
Mheetu was walking out of the den. Suddenly, he was pounced on. "Sorry bub! The boss wanna see you now..." A hyena with an leaf eyepatch over his left eye growled in a husky voice.
"L-let go of me!" Mheetu growled as he was being dragged away.
That was the last Nala ever saw Mheetu and that was why she, from the moment her brother dissapeared, was willing to go find Simba.
----------------------------------------------
Nala ran towards Mheetu and embaced him. "I thought you were dead."
"Go find Sarafina and my mother." Simba instructed Kovu who nodded and did as he said.
Mheetu looked at Kiara. "You must be Kiara. Your brother spoke very highly of you." Mheetu rumbled with a grin, "Despite the occasional insult.." "Uncle Mheetu!" Kion glared at the older lion.
"Kion.." Kiara embraced her brother. "We have a baby sister."
"Really?!" Kion replied, shocked.
Kovu returned with Sarabi and Sarafina and little Feu in his mouth. Kovu placed her infront if the real maned lion. "Kion-" Kovu smiled, "Meet your baby sister, Feu."
     Kion couldnt help but smile. The little baby opened her eyes, revealing amber gems. "Hey there Feu. I'm Kion, your big brother."