34~Misplacing Courage (Part 1)

Justin's POV:

BOAT DECK, PORT

Selena and I burst out of the boat deck from the crew stairs just of the third funnel. We glanced around the empty davits. 

"The boats are gone" She yelps. "Colonel! Are there any boats left?" she asked. "Yes. Miss...there are still a couple of boats all the way forward, this way, I'll lead you!" he kindly suggested. I grabbed her hand and we sprint past Gracie, with Tommy and Chad close behind. "You better check out the other side." I projected. They nodded and ran off, searching for a way around the deckhouse. 

"I'm not going without you" she proclaimed. "Get in the boat, Selena." I ordered. I look at Harry and give him sinister look. "Yes, get in the boat, Selena."

 He evilly mimicked me. She was shocked to see him, she steps instinctively towards me. "Oh, my God, look at you!" He said looking her up and down. Taking off his black fleece. "Here, put this on." She numbly shrugs into it. I noticed he was doing it for modesty, not the cold. "Quickly, ladies. Step into the boat. Hurry, please!" The Lightoller yelled. "Go on. I'll get the next one." I said harshly, just to scare her. "No not without you!" 

She whimpered tears falling from her face. I unloved seeing her like this, but I didn't want her to die or get injured, she is so young and fragile for me to handle if she was ever hurt. I held back my tears, and picked her tiny little shivering body. "I'll be alright. Hurry up so we can get going....we got our own boat to catch" 

I smiled,sniffing a little from all the tears i was holding back . I rocked her back and forth counting every single action I do just in case it would be my last, I kissed her forehead and put her gently on the boat.

 It was all a rush and a blur. "Lower away!" The two men watch at the rail as the boat begins to descend. "You're a good liar" Harry smiled at me, both of us still looking at Selena. "Almost as good as you." I said. He chuckled, "I always win, Justin. One way or another." I could feel eyes on me and I looked up, he was smiling. 

 "Pity I didn't keep that drawing. It's going to be worth a lot more by morning" he giggled. I knew I was screwed but I didn't show him any reaction, I looked back down a Selena, not wanting to waste a second of my last view of her.

Reader's Notice:  

 Hope you enjoyed this chapter ( I didn't, it's so sad, and I haven't even reached the saddest bit) I was crying when i wrote this. But put you tissues away because the next chapter is a little cheery!!! :)

Comment,Vote,Add !!! Follow Me

Love you all!!!!

Madame_Bieber xxx