20~Possessivness

Previously.......

Justin looked at me, I found myself that I was suddenly very close tohim and he was too, it would be easy to move another couple of inches, to kisshim. Justin seemed to be thinking the same thing. "What did you wish for?" Hequestioned. I pulled away, "Something that will never happen". I sighed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selena's POV:

I hurried through the First Class Entrance. "Selena!" I heard him call but I didn't turn around.

Sunday April 14, 1912. 

A bright clear day. Sunlight splashing across the promenade. Harry and I are having breakfast in silence. The tension is palpable. Trudy Bolt my maid comes in, and pours the coffee and goes back inside.

"I had hoped you would come to me last night." He sighed. "I was tired" "Yes! Your extortion below decks were no doubt exhausting." He grinned. "I see you had that undertaker of a manservant follow me." I said slyly and I took a sip of my coffee. "You will never behave like that again!

Do you understand?" he mumbled. "I'm not some foreman in your mills than you can command! I am your fiance—Harry exploded, sweeping the breakfast china off the table with a crash. He moved to me in one shocking moment, glowering over me and gripping the sides of my chair, so that now I'm trapped between his arms. "Yes! You are! And my wife... in practice, if not yet by law.

So you will honor me, as a wife is required to honor her husband! I will not be made out a fool! Is this in any way unclear?" He spat. I shrank to the chair; he left the room and didn't even bother apologizing to Trudy, who froze with cups of orange juice on the tray. "We....h-had a little ac-cident, I'm s-s-sorry, Trudy."

I whimpered, whipping my tears as I lifted the broken china pot with my shaking hands.

Reader's Notice:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

Vote,Comment,Add

Love you all!!!!!

Madame_Bieber xxx