Chapter 4

Harry's POV:

"Never do that! I'm doing this for our daughter you fucking jerk!" I watched as she ran to her car and drove away. What the hell did I just do? And daughter? This is all too overwhelming.

"Babe come inside, it's going to rain." I looked at Kendall then at the sky. Sure enough dark grey clouds were forming in the sky. I sighed and jogged back inside. As Kendall closed the door I sat down on the couch. "So who was that?"

"My girlfriend, or ex-girlfriend... The one who died 2 years ago? Apparently it was her twin who died. I said all that stuff to a girl who I didn't love nor know. And I have a daughter..."

"How do you know she wasn't lying?" Kendall asked looking annoyed.

"Because she doesn't lie to me." I snapped at Kendall. I cleared my throat and continued. "I know her, she wouldn't lie about something like that."

"Harry, she's the past. I'm your girlfriend now, and have been for the past year if you remember. You need to forget her."

"Just shut up Kendall, please." I stood up and grabbed my jacket and keys and walked out of the house.

Peyton's POV:

I walked down the street with my hood over my head. Thunder bellowed from above me and I flinched every time. Of course I forgot to get gas so when I was driving home I ran out. Now I'm walking along the street without a phone. Courtesy of Nate, for not allowing me to have a phone. I felt a raindrop followed by many more. I heard the pattering of raindrops hitting a car windshield and I turned around. The car slowed to a stop and Harry got out.

"Peyton! What are you doing?" Harry asked walking over.

"Trying to get Hypothermia, what do you think I'm doing?" I said sarcastically. I started walking again but Harry grabbed my arm. He pulled me back and I came face to face with him. Our chests touching, lips inches away from each other. "I'm walking home." I whispered.

"I know, I saw your car down the road." He replied back. I looked into his mesmerizing green eyes, this is the moment I have always wanted to happen. I wanted to kiss him right then and there. But he has probably moved on.

"Did you know there's a 50/50 chance of death from Hypothermia?" I smirked slightly.

"That's why I want to do this, just in case because I've been wanting to for the past 2 years." Harry pressed his lips onto mine and my heart fluttered. But then I remembered, Harry has Kendall, Kendall has Harry. I placed my hand on his chest and pulled away.

"We can't do this. You have Kendall." By now my clothes were soaked, water dripped off of my hair.

"She means nothing."

"Apparently everything though! Do you not remember what happened moments earlier?! How you hurt me!" I looked around and saw a car pull up behind Harry's.

"Peyton!" I heard Louis' voice call through the rain.

"Goodbye Harry." I walked around him and over to Louis. He wrapped his arms around me and though I was freezing cold and soaked head to toe, I couldn't help but feel at home.