Chapter 8

Peyton's POV:

I sat on the couch in my mom's living room watching tv. I turned the tv to local news and gasped when I saw what was playing.

"Now with the latest news on One Direction star Harry Styles. We know that he's been dating Kendall Jenner for some time now, but this? Isn't Kendall Jenner at all. What will she say about this? Is Hendall officially over? And we haven't known anything? Stay tuned for more on teenage heartthrob Harry Styles."

"Still a heart throb huh?" I turned around and saw Danielle standing there holding a bag.

"Danielle!" I got up, forgetting my crutches and hopped over to her, engulfing her in a hug. "What did you mean by still a heart throb?"

"Uh- I'm guessing you haven't seen Liam yet? We broke up about a year ago."

"Oh I'm sorry, so Eleanor told you then?" Danielle nodded and I smiled.

"What are you smiling about?" She asked mischievously. And as if on cue...

"Mommy!" Darcy came running into the room and hugged my leg. Danielle's mouth dropped open and she stared at me in shock.

Harry's POV:

What have I done. Peyton is probably watching right now. This screws up everything. She wants me to be responsible but I keep screwing it up! My phone started ringing and I looked down to see my Gemma calling. Sighing, I answered.

"Harry Edward Styles! What has gotten into you?! First Peyton comes back, with YOUR child, now your going and cheating on Kendall! Harry I hate to say this but you need to grow up. Take care of your child, she needs a father. You and I know how much it hurt not having a father. Do you really want your daughter going through the same thing?" I covered one ear with my hand, surprised she didn't blow my eardrum.

"Gemma let me handle it. No I don't want Darcy going through the same thing. I keep fucking up, one minute it's fine the next I fuck up and she hates me. I need you to babysit Darcy if that's alright, please Gemma."

"Harry... Just make things right with her." Gemma hung up and I buried my head in my hands. I heard the front door open and slam shut. Feet padding up the stairs, my bedroom door swung open.

"You dick!" Kendall's hand came in contact with my face and I stood up.

"We're over Kendall, I don't give a shit about you. I've got a broken heart waiting for me to fix. Get your stuff and leave." I grabbed my jacket and slipped it on.

"You'll regret this Harry-"

"Yep, I don't care. As long as your gone." I ran down the stairs grabbed my keys and slammed the door behind me. God I hope this works.