chapter eight

3rd pov

Jungkook rushed into the bathroom, grabbing the knife as the rest of the group appeared. "What happened?" Jimin asked, trying to see into the room. Jungkook grabbed maria, pulling her out of the bathroom.
"She - she tried to kill herself." Jin said, looking at her with worry in his eyes.
"maria what were you thinking? Doing this isn't going to help the situation!" Jungkook scolded, sounding like Jin. He sighed, hugging maria. "Promise me you won't do that again, please." He mumbled into her hair.
maria didn't answer, unable to form words through her tears. "I can't believe he's dead. He promised. He promised he would fight." She murmured, crying.
Namjoon walked up to her, kneeling in front of her. "He probably fought as hard as he could, but somethings are too hard to fight. It must have been his time. I'm sure he is in a better place now." He said, trying to comfort her. He stood up, signaling everyone but Jungkook out of the room.
"Give them time."
Everyone split up, grabbing their bags and going to their rooms, the sounds of the storm getting worse. Jimin and Yoongi almost went to the same room, before they remembered that they were just friends. They slowly walked into different rooms, heads hung low.
Jimin sat on his bed, sighing and looking at the ceiling. He didn't know what made Yoongi decide that they should be friends, but he agreed that it would be best for them. Jimin needed some time to figure out what was going on between him and Chanyeol.
Jungkook looked at maria. "I know you miss your dad, but killing or harming yourself won't help. Please promise me you won't do that again."
maria looked at him, eyes watering. "I promise."
Jungkook sighed, hugging maria tightly and kissed her head. "Ok, good. Come on, let's go unpack."