chapter fifteen

Jimin's POV

I was in a cab waiting to go to the nearest airport and trying to book a flight that was that day to America . I would be able to stay with Maria's family and make sure they wouldn't tell any of the others where I was . I finally found a flight that was in 2 hours and booked my seat on the plane . I had my things next to me and was really nervous and scared to leave the others . The cab driver noticed and asked if i was okay . I only looked at him for a bit and nodded my head . The rest of the drive was silent . When we got to the airport I thanked the driver and gave him cash for the drive .

I grabbed my things and took off to check in for my flight . While waiting for the boarding , I was walking around the airport , trying to get my mind off of everything . I went to go get a snack and saw a couple giggling at something cute . My heart swelled at the thought of Yoongi so I just walked away and put on some music . Once my flight was boarding I ran into the plane and sat in my seat . I'm going to miss everyone so much . I hope they see my letter that I put on Yoongi's bed . Once I calmed down a bit the plane was taking off . We were finally in the air I looked out the window, 'goodbye Korea' .