chapter one

Yoongi's pov

"COME ON WE HAVE TO GET INSIDE WITH THE OTHERS JIMIN!!" I yelled, worried he would get sick from the harsh rain. He turned to look at me a pouted his lips, making my heart beat fast.
"Okay Yoongi!!~" He joyfully yells out. He grabs my hand and quickly drags me into the hotel to dry our soaked bodies. The hotel was a beautiful place looking like it was made it the 1800's but with a hint of a modern look. The walls were a beautiful cream color and the chandeliers were beautifully dangling from the ceiling. The old paintings hanging on the walls looked like they were made in 1937.

'W-why did he grab my hand? Why am I acting like this?! YOONGI YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT YOU HAVE BEEN DATING FOR A FEW MONTHS CHILL!' I thought while looking at him. He then looked at me, probably wondering why I was staring at him. 'SHIT!' I cleared my throat and said, " Let's go to the others Jiminie."
"Okay Yoongi ! Let's go see the others ~" He ran to the elevator and pressed the button. 'Ugh, he's too cheery for 9pm.' We got to the girl's room to hear our friend's loud voices. Jimin knocked on the door and maria opened it slowly.

"Oh, hey guys. How was it outside? I should have gone with you, but simran wouldn't let me." She slightly pouted.
Jimin then patted her head and said, "It's okay little one! you'll go outside with us next time!"
She grumbled under her breath saying, "Just because I'm the youngest out of all of us, doesn't mean you have to treat me like it. I'm more mature then most of you." She let us in and we were introduced to a huge mess and the boys and simran all in one big pile trying not to cry out in pain.
"What the fuck ha- You know what I'm not going to ask." I said looking at the rest weirdly. They all smiled widely and maria looked at them weirdly.
For the rest of the night the group was making so much noise. Simran screaming out the lyrics of LOSER by BIGBANG. The others were dancing wildly and trying to rap to the song. I was going to snap at them but maria beat me to it.

"OI, YOU GUYS BETTER SHUT THE HELL UP IM TRYING TO SLEEP! LEAVE NOW!" She screamed out in frustration. Everyone got quiet and started to say sorry. Then everyone crawled to their rooms and went to bed.
I slowly walked to my room with Jimin. When I opened the door, I quickly walked to our bed and collapsed on the soft bed. I groaned at the softness on the bed and curled into a ball.
Jimin chuckled at me and started to take off his clothes to put on his pajamas. "Yoongs you should change into your pajamas too." He said while finding his pants in his luggage.
"Ugggggggggghhhh fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnneeeee." I groaned and slowly got up to get my pajamas on.

Once I was done I collapsed onto the bed again and pulled the blankets over me. Jimin slowly climbed into bed, facing me. I wrapped my arms around him, and he did the same. I kissed his head and said, "Goodnight, jagi."
"Goodnight, jagiya." He said back sleepily. It wasn't long until I fell asleep to his slow breathing and having warmth in my arms.

"Wake up, jagi, I want some orange juice!!~~~" Jimin whined for the 3rd time, trying to get me to wake up. I groaned once again.
"Park Jimin, I love you, but I swear to Satan himself that I will shove my foot so far up your ass that if will come out of your mouth. Now let me sleep it's only 10am."
He looked at me strangely and said, "But jagiya I want you to go with me!~"
I sighed. "1, 2-."
"Okay! I'll go alone! I'll go alone!!!" He yelled in horror from what I would do next. He closed the door quietly and I sighed in relief. 'Finally, more sleep.'

3rd pov

At the same time, Baekhyun was whining for his boyfriend to get him some sweets for breakfast. "Jagi please get me some sweets I'm dying!~~~" he over exaggerating.
Chanyeol sighed at his drama-loving boyfriend and smiled at him. "Okay okay, I'll go get you your sweets." Chanyeol said.
"Yaaaay!!~ Thank you jagi love you!!~" Baekhyun smiled brightly.
Chanyeol chuckled and went down to the cafeteria. Jimin was happily pouring himself some orange juice and was overjoyed just thinking of drinking the sweet nectar. He went to drink some but someone bumped into him.

"Agh!!" Chanyeol and Jimin exclaimed in stereo.
"I-I'm so sorry!! I'll go get you more juice!" Chanyeol yelled out in exasperation.
"N-no, it's fine! I'm sorry about your shi-." Jimin looked up to see a man looking at him in shock.
"No, it's okay." Chanyeol said. He took out his hand to introduce himself. "Hello, my name is Park Chanyeol." He said with a bright smile.
Jimin smiled back and shook his hand while saying, "Hi, My name is Park Jimin."

🌺