.01

It was a normal day for Cardilyn, in class she mostly slept because everything in her college classes were easy, you could say she was a genius of some sort. Her head lazily propped on her arms as she dreamed away, this seem to happen quite often with the same image of a handsome, dazzling boy standing before her. His hair lightly tousled as if he had just awoken, his face held the same expression though... fear, he was afraid but Cardilyn just couldn't figure out who he was and why he suddenly appeared in her dreams everyday and night with such an expression. Who is this tall handsome boy and what could he possibly want with Cardilyn? The bell rung, immediately waking Cardilyn out of her sleep, with sleepiness still streaming through her, she quickly packed her things and ran down the halls making her way to her car, today felt like it had taken forever for classes to end and Cardilyn was glad that the long day was finally over. With nothing to do in particularly back at her apartment, she pulled up to her favorite little cafe and walked in, she was immediately hit with the smell of coffee. She walked over to her favorite booth and sat down, while waiting for her order,she spotted a young man who looked about her age. His hair was a dirty blonde color and his figure was amazing , he had such nice skin and he was very tall, taller than Cardilyn. She was drawn into him by his beauty, she squinted her eyes as she continued to stare at him, his face reminded her of someone, his figure so familiar. He was the handsome guy in her dream. He turned around and Cardilyn was able to get an even more better view of him, his shirt hung loosely off his body showing his milky tan collar bone and his long slim neck. Cardilyn licked her lips as she watched him talk with a boy who was also incredibly handsome, she fanned herself as corrupt thoughts ran through her head. The waiter sat her coffee and cake down causing her to turn her head away from the beautiful scene outside, she picked up her cup and sipped the warm coffee then moved closer to the window, to her disappointment, the handsome boy was gone. With a sad sigh escaping her lips she stared down at her cake and ate it, after she had finished her coffee and cake she paid and left a tip, as she was walking to her car someone bumped into her causing her to fall flat on her butt, her first instinct was to yell at the person who was so stupid as to not pay attention to where they were going but she held it in and looked up to see an outstretched hand, subconsciously she took it and was gently pulled up. Her eyes scanned over the person who had bumped into her and it was no one other than the handsome guy from earlier, up close he was breath taking, his lips were pink and pretty, so kissable. He towered over Cardilyn and looked down at her as she continued to shamefully eye his whole body.

"Ahm" he hummed

Embarrassed by her actions she looks at the ground. "I'm sorry."

He frowned. "No, I'm the one that should be sorry." He replied quietly

"O-oh you shouldn't be. Um this might sound crazy or weird but would you like to go to the park with me?" She watched as his eyes turned frantic, his eyes once again held fear.

"Will you hurt me if I do go with you?" He slowly moved away from her.

"N-no, I would never hurt anyone. You can trust me, I promise."

Throughout the car ride to the park she would look over at the handsome being, she didn't even know his name nor age, but she wanted to so desperately know why he was so afraid and where he lived, does he live with his parents or on his own or does he even have a place to call his home? Once they arrived to the park he looked at her, almost as if asking for her permission to get out of the car, Cardilyn looked at him in confusion.

"Am I allowed to get out?" His deep voice boomed.

"Yes, why wouldn't you?" She questioned with confusion written across her face.

"My master always told me to ask for permission whenever I do something."

"Uh... your master?"