.03

With a yawn escaping from my lips I sat up and stretched my arms, I reached over Taehyung and grabbed my phone from off the stand and checked the time

With a yawn escaping from my lips I sat up and stretched my arms, I reached over Taehyung and grabbed my phone from off the stand and checked the time. I got out of the bed and walked to the bathroom, as I brushed my teeth scenes of the night before replayed in my head, the way he touched and caressed my body made me feel so different. His eyes were so much more darker, they were full with lust and that lust was for me, it drove me insane at how good his tongue darted and swirled inside me. I continued to brush my teeth then proceeded to undress myself and hop in the shower, the warm relaxing water ran down my back as I scrubbed and cleaned myself. Strong arms wrapped around my waist as I dried my hair, I giggled and turned around to be faced with a smiling Taehyung whose hair was all over the place. Trying to suppress my laughter I bit down on my bottom lip and walked around him and into my bedroom, minutes later he came into my room with just sweatpants and no shirt on.

"I'm hungry. Feed me please!" V begged as he made heart signs with his fingers.

I giggled and got up as he jump landed on my bed. "Since you asked so cutely I will."        

Making my way downstairs and into the kitchen I open the cabinets and grab a frying pan setting it on the stove I move over to the refrigerator and grab three eggs, some bacon, butter and a slice of cheese. I get a bowl and crack the eggs into the bowl, stirring and beating the eggs I add seasoning salt, pepper, and a pitch of garlic. I cut a piece of butter and put it in the pan and watched it sizzle after the pan was pretty hot I poured the eggs in and used the spatula to scramble them, once they were done I set them on a plate and finished cooking the bacon, seconds later Taehyung came running down the stairs with a rectangular smile plastered across his face. Dividing the eggs and bacon in half I sat down and ate, minutes later he got up from the table and put his plate in the sink, I smiled as he washed the plates and blew bubbles. After I finished eating he took my plate and washed it, turning the water off and drying his hands Taehyung ran into the living room leaving me behind. Shaking my head at his cute and weird behavior I walked into the living room and sat down beside him as he hooked the tv and my computer up.

"What are we watching Taehyung ?" I asked.

"It's a great movie. I think you'll like it." He beamed as the movie started.

Once the movie began I noticed something differently about him, his eyes were dark once again, as we continued to watch the movie sexual scenes displayed across the tv causing me to shield my eyes. My breath hitched in my throat as I felt his lips kiss down the side of my neck, gently trying to push him away he grabbed my hands and pushed me down on the couch, his eyes stared deeply into mine as he slowly grinds up against me. Swiftly moving his fingers up to my shirt he roughly ripped it and took my breast into his hands hungrily sucking one of them, loud lewd moans escape my lips as he roughly tugged and pinched at them. Taehyung slowly pulls away from me to pull my pants and panties off, licking his luscious lips he undressed himself and went in between my legs, gasping for air I cling onto his arm as he plunges two fingers deep inside of me. I close my eyes and loudly moan as he picks up the pace, the only sounds heard throughout the room is the sound of my wetness and my moans, gripping his arms even tighter I arch my back throwing my head back and scream out his name as my warm cum spray out on his fingers. While panting Taehyung grabs my hand and leads it down his torso towards his hard member, I bit my lip as my hands came in contact with it, lowly moaning Taehyung kept my hands moving on the tip. Wanting to take control I wrapped my hands around him and continued to pump and rub his member, seeing that it wasn't enough for him I got on my knees and moved my hair to the side taking his large shaft into my mouth. His low moans turned to loud shouts as I hollowed and puffed my cheeks taking him whole throatily, his warm cum leaked down my throat. I slowly pulled back and licked my lips as his sweet taste remained in my mouth.

"Turn around now and count." He demanded.

Slightly turned on from the deep tone in his voice I obeyed and felt his hands roughly grope my ass, gripping the couch as his hands slammed down on my butt I loudly moaned, it felt so good how he was taking control over me. I continued to count until he suddenly stopped, the tip of his shaft poked at my entrance moaning he slowly pushed himself in then back out until he slammed back in going fast speed, screaming I grip the couch tighter as he moves his hips deathly fast. Taehyung moans as my walls tighten, searching for my spot he rubs my clit causing me to scream out his name even louder, tears pool around my eyes as he continues to pound in me. With one last thrust I come undone while whimpering, weakly turning over on my back I look up at V as he puts his clothes back on.

"I have a question."

"And what's the question?"

"Who taught you all of this?"

He licks his lips. "My master."

"And who's your master?

"I don't want to talk about it. Can we please talk about something else?" He closely snuggled up to me and laid his head on my chest.

Sighing I gently rubbed his head and lightly hummed to him.

"You are a very bad boy V."

"I'm only a bad boy for you mommy."

Later that evening V and I decided to go out and go get ice cream and while we were sitting in our booth eating, a pretty woman came and sat by V as he continued to lick and slurp on his ice cream. Looking her up and down I cleared my throat.

"Can we help you with something ?"

She brightly smiled before hooking her filthy arm around v.

"Are you two dating?"

"Hell yes so I would appreciate if you get your hands off my man." I rolled my eyes while standing up from the booth.

Laughing she turned V head and passionately kissed him, widening his eyes V gently pushed her away.

"What the fuck is your problem bitch. Do you not understand that he is taken by me?"

"Why would he want a dark hoe like you?"

Trying to calm myself down and not snatch her ass up I took deep breaths in and pulled V's hand and made him stand behind me.

"Look here bitch I will fuck you up so bad that no one will recognize you, so keep on talking that shit I will go to jail today."

"And I will tell them how you started it, who do you think they'll believe me a fellow Korean or you a black foreign bitch?"

"Well I'll just beat your ass until you don't look like you're Korean, how bout dat?"

Lunging at her V grabs my waist and holds me back as she moves away from me. Her scary ass, what happened to all that shit she was talking.

"I hope you enjoyed the way he tasted cause he just ate my pussy a few hours ago bitch!"

V walked me out and sat me down on a nearby bench as I tried to calm myself down,angry tears ran down my face. Wiping my tears away I stood up and kissed V's cheek.

"Lets go home baby."

Can't believe I let a bitch like her get the best of me, all I know is I won't let it happen again.

Ooh no hate to my Korean sisters. Cardilyn and Tae live in Korea and I know it can be a little racism down in certain parts of Korea.

~JetsetterB