.05

Groaning I sat up with a pounding headache, I had cried myself to sleep last night over Tae. I don't know why I let him get the best of me I can honestly see his true colors now, maybe Namjoon was right, maybe I should move on. Deciding to get up out the bed I stood up and stretched then walked to the bathroom with my toothbrush and towel in my hand. Minutes later I was done brushing my teeth and showering, I felt refreshed and new. I'm not gonna let anyone or anything get in my way. Walking down the stairs fully dressed I walked into the living room noticing that it was empty with no sign of Taehyung, same thing with the kitchen. I wonder where he is, maybe he's with Jungkook sucking his face off or maybe he ran away, frankly I don't care. Fixing myself some breakfast I sit down at the table and eat, looking up at the clock on the wall I almost do a double take. I have class in ten minutes, can't afford to be late. Running upstairs I grab my purse and paper I stayed up doing all night yesterday. Today will be different, I don't care if he comes back to me or not. Namjoon was right, I should move on. I haven't even known Taehyung long enough to even fall in love with him. Closing and locking the door behind me I rush to my car and get in, starting the car up I head off to school. Ten minutes later I was pulled up to the front of the school, turning my car off I got out and made sure to lock my car doors. I hope school goes by fast today and my teacher actually likes my paper because I worked hard on it. Making it into class with my books and my iPad I take a seat, I haven't really made any friends with anyone because I just haven't had the time. I'm planning on making some friends today at least. Ten minutes later the teacher finally walked in after what had felt like a century, carrying his brief case in his hand he placed the bulky object on his desk.

"Today we'll have a new student join us he's from California." Looking up I literally start to drool. A tall handsome young man stood next to the professor with his hands in his pockets.

"Hi I'm Mark Tuan." Briefly smiling he quickly changes his face back to a blank look. Making his way up to a desk right next to me he placed his stuff down not even giving me a look or a glance. Guess he's the cold hearted kind. Turning my attention back to the professor I begin writing down notes as he talked and explained the thinking process of the human mind. Forty minutes later the class was over with and I was packing up my things getting ready to blow the joint when I felt a tap on my shoulder, turning around I come face to face with the new guy Mark.

"Yes?" I ask feeling all of a sudden kind of nervous.

"Could you maybe help me find some of my classes?" He asks pulling out his schedule.

"Uh, sure. Why not." I smile

"Thank you. By the way what's your name?"

"Cardilyn. But you can call me Cardi." Smiling he nods.

"Nice to meet you Cardi. Sorry if I seemed a little rude earlier, I'm not really good with people or attention directed on me." Chucking to himself he grabs his book bag and slings it over his shoulder.

"I get you. I'm the same way. Follow me." Handing him his schedule back I proceed in leading him out to his next class. "If you don't mind me asking, but why did you decide to move here?"

"My dad moved his company."

"Ah... I see." Reaching our destination I turn around to face him. "I'll meet you here when the bell rings, so wait for me. Ok?"

"Alright. See you. And thank you."

"You're welcome." Walking away to my next class I smile to myself. That Mark guy is really cute when he smiles. Taking a seat I get out my supplies. Don't you just love AP Calculus? An hour later with a throbbing headache and blurry vision I pack up my things as the bells rung. I don't know why my head is hurting so bad, but I do know one thing. I need some sleep. Making my way out into the crowded halls I stumble my way around trying to find Mark.

"Cardilyn. Are you alright." Feeling warm hands placed on my shoulders my eyes close and darkness surrounds me.

Looking around Mark picks Cardilyn up in his arms and carries her to the nurses office. His heart was racing like crazy as he placed her body gently down on the little cot. He couldn't help but anxiously tap his foot as he waited around for the nurse to show up. This was just such a great first day for him, he meets a girl who's nice but ends up fainting and he has to carry her to the nurse, what a great first day. Tapping his foot nervously he snaps his head in the direction of the door as it opened revealing a tall boy with dark black hair. Is he the nurse?

"Um are you the nurse?"

"No." Looking down at Cardilyn Taehyung sighs feeling partly guilty that he had caused Cardilyn to stress over him.

"Then who are you?"

"Her boyfriend. Now if you'll excuse me I'll take her home." Reluctantly moving out of the way Mark watched as the so called boyfriend picked Cardilyn up and carried her out with ease. 'She never mentioned she had a boyfriend' Mark thought as he swung his book bag over his shoulder leaving the nurse office.

I'm backkkkkk!