.02

Cardilyn moved away from Taehyung and ran out the bathroom and into her room, she wasn't scared but turned on to the maximum

Cardilyn moved away from Taehyung and ran out the bathroom and into her room, she wasn't scared but turned on to the maximum. She fanned herself as sweat trickled down the side of her temple, her heart raced as scenes of him playing with himself rushed through her mind, she so badly wanted Taehyung's big strong hands to explore her body and touch her in places she's never been touched. She bit her bottom lip and continued to pace the floor, this is bad, she thought. She wondered what he could be up to right now, was he still touching himself and moaning her name or was he just standing there in the bathroom feeling lost, she had finally made up her mind, she was gonna check on him to see if he was alright then zoom straight back to her room before things got out of hand. Cardilyn cracked the door then stuck her head out making sure the coast was clear, she walked straight to bathroom looking for him but he was nowhere near the bathroom, she even checked the kitchen, living room, and his room, which she didn't have the chance to show him yet. With a sigh she made it back in her room only to be startled by V laying butt naked on her bed with his hands wrapped around his member as he quietly moaned. His eyes were closed and his lips were parted as he shamefully stroked his penis, his perfect skin glowed as trickles of sweat formed around his chest, his voice so deep and sexy as he continued to moan, with one last stroke big portions of liquid flowed from him. Cardilyn stared wide eyed as his eyes opened and landed on her, he seductively licked his lips then stood up as his cum dripped off his thighs, he proceeded to walk over towards her as she slowly stepped back, she tripped falling flat on her butt and in front of her stood V with a hard on.

"Lets have some fun shall we?"

gently scooping her up bridal style and carrying her to the bed, he smiled as he stripped her of her clothing, laying still Cardilyn's heart began to race as his eyes scanned over every part of her body, it was her first time. She kept her legs shut as his tongue trailed over her neck searching for her sweet spot, quiet moans escaped her lips as his lips and teeth abused her skin, feeling satisfied with leaving dark purple bruises on her neck and collar bone, he kissed his way down to her breast. Taking one nipple in his mouth his tongue started to swirl around it causing Cardilyn to whimper and arch her back, his hand gently took a hold of her other breast and he roughly tugged at her hardened nub causing another moan to spill out. Her hands gently tugged at his blonde locks as his tongue trailed down her stomach and towards her thighs, he easily opened her legs and left opened kisses on her thighs, he bit his bottom lip as he watched her womanhood drip and throb, with one swift movement he dipped his head down and licked, his tongue darted in and out of her in a agonizing slow speed, he gripped her hips as he buried his tongue in deeper. Cardilyn loudly moaned as he teasingly licked her clit, her back arched as he sucked and lightly bit down on it, her moans grew more in volume as she felt a tightening sensation build up in her stomach, she gasped and gripped his hair as her back arched and her cum sprayed all over his lips. Bringing his head back up while licking his lips, he cutely smiled while wrapping his arms around her limp body and laying her head on his chest.

"See Mommy, I promised I would be a good boy and make you feel good."

Hello everyone please like and comment this story and Bts is bae 💕😍

Taehyung is daddy asf in this story. Y'all should know that I'll post every Tuesday, so be looking forward to more chapters.

Bye👋🏾 ~JetsetterB