Parkomi

"Hey." Said a voice softly in my ear,

"Wakey Wakey eggs and bacee."

I groaned.

No no please let me sleep more, I need-

Suddenly I felt a splash of cold water hit me full in the face.

"What the HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!?"

Parker shrugged," You weren't getting up."

I lunged at him and he tumbled back in surprise.

Didn't expect that did ya?! HA!

Parker took off running down the hall  while I struggled to keep up.

"GET YOUR BUTT BACK HERE!!" I shrieked.

No dice.

Okay... Let's try this.

"If you don't come back I'm not letting you have dessert tonight." I stood at the doorway to my room my arms crossed and my eyebrows raised.

Parker froze and slowly turned around.

"You don't mean that do you?"He said quietly.

"My dessert means the world to me." He gave me puppy eyes but I stood firm.

"I really mean it." My gaze didn't even waver when he gave me a pout too.

"Fine."

He sighed and walked back to me. I saw fear in his eyes when he looked at me. You gotta keep your boyfriend on your toes right? All the girls out there gotta agree with me. I told Parker to sit in the corner of the room on a stool facing the wall while I decided his punishment.  For a while I paced watching him and trying to decide what to do.

"Is my punishment over yet?" He whined.

"Far, very far from over. It has barely begun." I grinned evilly and his face turned pale.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~

Parker's P.O.V

While I stood facing the wall my heart raced. I knew that Naomi was not gonna let me off the hook.

"Is my punishment over yet?" I knew I was whining but I couldn't help it. I was almost bored to tears.

When Naomi said,"Far, very far from being over. It has barely begun," I knew I was gonna die.

___________________________

Naomi's P.O.V

I finally decided on the punishment.

Parker was going to have to put on a tuxedo and walk into the trashiest restaurant. It's called humiliation. And if fit my plan perfectly.

"Parker," I called," you can come out now." I heard a sigh of relief and my boyfriend came shuffling out of the room looking at the floor.

"This is your punishment,"

Parker tensed.

"Your going to have-"

"NO PLEASE!! I'LL DO ANYTHING!!!  ANYTHING!!!!"

He was on his knees sobbing and begging. If he weren't getting punished I would probably have died from laughing so hard. I cleared my throat,

"As I was saying-"

"PLEASE!!! I-I've learned my lesson. I PROMISE!!!!"

"No buddy, outta luck. Now please if you would let me finish. You will have to wear a tux-"

"A tuxedo?" He whimpered. His hands were folded like he was praying and he was on his knees with puppy eyes and a pout.

"That look isn't gonna work on me. I'm to cruel."

Parker was hugging and pulling my leg trying to get me to understand he had learned his lesson.

Sorry bud. No... Not really.

I thought, inside I was dying with laughter at his state.

"So I have to wear a tux-"

"YES!" I cried out in exasperation. "Now if u PLEASE would let me finish!"

Parker stayed silent this time. Probably wondering where his grave would be.

"As I was saying, you will have to wear a tuxedo and walk into the trashiest restaurant in this city."

Parker's eyes widened.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!! HAVE MERCY ON A POOR LOWLY SOUL LIKE ME!!!!!!" I could tell he was desperate.

Not gonna happen. I've already made up my mind.

Parker sighed with defeat when he saw my blank expression and the look in my eyes.

"Fine." He grumbled.

"Here's the bright side! I get to go with you." His face lit up at this and he scrambled off to get ready.

~time skip~

An hour later we were seated at the worlds dumpiest place.

"You don't really mind being here?" I was curious.

"I'm fine anywhere. As long as I'm with you..." Parker leaned across the table and took my hand.

I smiled at him, grateful that he was my boyfriend and that he cared about me. No matter how this relationship got started, ( by a dare) I still loved him and he loved me. I got out of my side of the booth and squeezed in beside him. I kissed him not letting him go. My hand wrapped around his neck pulling him closer.

I love him I love him I love him I love him I love him I love him I love him.

I pulled away.

"I love you Parker." My eyes darted to the floor. What was I SAYING?! He'll probably rej-

"I love you too Naomi." I looked up at his beautiful face and his loving eyes.

"I really do."

___________________________

Why hellooooooo there! I hope u enjoyed this. Plz don't forget to comment and vote. Love you guys so much. Byeeee

P.S

Don't forget to comment. I think I'm outta ideas. Also I need help spelling the ship names. They're so many. I'll follow anybody who helps me out. Goodbyeeeeee